• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
    Oh, so Adagio DID kill him.
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I killed him as well, because I thought the house owned would reward me with some hard cash. Turns out I was wrong and the cheapskate simply walked in!

So I reloaded (I can't stand ungrateful noobs) and I left Dogmeat guarding the house. ghegheghe

I'm playing Fallout a bit at the moment. It's got a good athmosphere, but again I often have the feeling there isn't much to do, but I get that feeling a lot when playing RPGs.

Together with the BG games, this game has some of the best dialogue options I've seen so far

PS: Fallout 2 is waiting on my HD too, but unfortunately I've recently acquired civ4 and that seems to be -what else could I expect - wasting a lot of time.
      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by El_Cid

But we will see - at the momment i keep shooting Dogmeat with my plasma rifle, which he doesnt like, but i'm sure i can find away to kill these damn DeathClaws AND keep us all alive.
        The answer was 'PowerArmour' from the brotherhood
        So i've killed all the Deathclaws(alien mother breeder + egg chamber and all) and still have my ranger pal Tysco(?), Ian the drifter and my flea bitten mate Dogmeat - life is good, well as good as it can be in a radiated hellhole

The main problem i'm having is organising my inventory - i've got so much stuff that the odd bit of armour looted from a raider can be a problem to carry!
        I've sort of adopted my two human mates as mules - i give them loads of stuff and have to buy it back of of them to then sell at whatever store can aford it. Its quite a cumbersome method of inventory manipulation - i hope things are handled a little easier in Fallout2?

Oh and BOO! at those who killed Dogmeat delibrately - i bet your stinking cat-lover people

Comment

STEAL! The game has built in the ability to steal from NPCs. When used against the other followers you have collected, it is automatically successful and allows you to place and remove whatever you want into or out of their inventory. I think they had problems with the inventory control system, and so just built this into the theft mechanics. Just pickpocket Tycho, plant whatever you want in the inventory, and head on back to town. Once you get to a vendor, pickpocket Tycho again and take it back.
          Age and treachery will defeat youth and skill every time.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Cid
            your cat-lover people
            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
            X