Mafia #50 - The Past revisited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could do that first.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Did I get bumped up your list when I changed my voting from Chaunk one round to you the following? (and pointed out the sun reference too )

/me
      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Yes on the technology side

The clues were

Mice (multiple mouses)
        Keyboard
        Computer Screen
        Then finally a laptop computer

so good clues if you know some stuff about rah.

the redherrings

obviously the sun was to make it too obvious so point away.
        Notes of any sort were red herrings
        The whistling was a red herring

For Dark clouds murders as already stated.

The lcues were the title of each of my posts for his kills. Al lhad D C words.
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
          skanky glanced around the room and stopped in his tracks when he saw some chalk wirting on the old blackboard.

"You had to be next"
          Indeed I did. I suspected Rah and would have voted for him in the final round. Alas, he killed me and ultimately got away with it all. Good game.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Yeah, that's why I killed you. If I killed you earlier, for some reason, I'm suspected.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
            X