No announcement yet.

FG: Nuclear War XXXIII - Virtually assured destruction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mmmm ... roaches ... at Borders we have some cockroach snacks. Perhaps i should buy some in honor of the roaches
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Day 22

All out.

Global.

Thermonuclear.

War.

Skanky was freaking out, even more than usual. All he could think about were the voices in his head, egging him on, forcing him to commit more and more acts of violence.

And so he did. He decided that since his attack yesterday had failed, he could catch Spaced unawares with a sneak attack today.

He pushed the big red button to launch nukes, and waited.

Spaced was calm. The prospect of ending up as food for the cockroaches didn't bother him at all.

Probably because he reasoned that it couldn't happen.

Spaced's spy network had been tracking Skanky for some time now, watching what he did when. Spaced had a list: "What Skanky has been doing every time he refused to say what he was doing."

He'd made that list, and checked it twice. And now, he was going to be naughty, and not nice.

He sent his favourate spy, Paula to Skanky. She had been chosen simply because, based on past experiences, Skanky would fall for her every time.

And in addition to her, he sent 2 nukes.

In the aftermath, Spaced stood tall.

"I will rule this planet with a cool head. We will drive back the cockroaches, and start a new world. And I will call it Maurice, because I am the Spaced Cowboy!"

Greg read the message in front of him - "Funding pulled from Warfare expansion. Cease testing." - and wept. His dream was over.

The sims would never again be filled with carnage in a global scale.

Skanky sent 2 nukes to Spaced, but they were stopped by Spaced's spy.
      Spaced sent 2 nukes to Skanky, destroying his final two cities, and is the winner.

Spaced Cowboy

Eliminated:
      Joncha round 3
      Fishsticks, Jaguar round 7
      Jonny round 14
      Snoopy round 15
      Hercules round 17
      Ljube round 19
      Skanky round 22
      Play hangman.

Comment

• Gg.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• wow, I finally win one of these things.
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Congrats Sim Spaced.
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
              X