This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Oblivion Thread

"I might just fade into Bolivia." -- Mike Tyson (2002), when asked about his future plans, after being defeated by Lennox Lewis.

We all know what Iron Mike was talking about there - the addictive quality of the Elder Scrolls series of RPGs. The much anticipated release of Oblivion will be on Monday for the 360 and PC. It has been in development almost since Tyson made his brilliant observation..

Please use this thread to give your observation, advice, and hints about the game. Five more days until I start my own fade..

From the other thread it sounds pretty dull.

*runs*

Comment

This monday! I didn't think it would be so soon. I'm still playing civ4. hmm, what do I do?

Comment

Just play Civ4?

Comment

I think I need to get along with ordering this already
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
            This monday! I didn't think it would be so soon. I'm still playing civ4. hmm, what do I do?
            Remember, it SHIPS on Monday. Most likely your game stores will get it on Tuesday.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Unless you happen to not be in America, in which case it will arrive several days later.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

/me pokes the other thread ...
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                  Unless you happen to not be in America, in which case it will arrive several days later.
                  Several days is good - often it's longer and I can't resist acquiring the game.

Comment

Well, my new graphics card is installed and working fine now, so at least my hardware is ready.
                    I guess I have no choice but to try before I buy. Alas.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Alas.

Comment

Ordered mine from Amazon a few weeks ago, so I'm just waiting for my shipping notice...
                        I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

I also upgraded my video card for this game.

GalCiv2 will keep me occupied until early next week.

Comment

I'm planning on buying a new pc for some months. Now I really have to.

Comment

Just got a new one, it's not the best of the best, but it should meet the minimum specs.
                              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X