FG: GO 13 - Orthodox New Year Edition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "JEBUS created Eventis to train the faithful."

One cannot go against the word of JEBUS.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljube
        Civman, are you still accepting bets? I wish to put my father's house on Jaguar.
        You're not allowed to bet. You have inside information .

Current odds:
        Ken Banobi 0:1
        Other 100000000000:1

(though it's not technically over, is it? joncha ought to still have bases, though no fleet...)

Comment

• I informed Ljube in advance that I would concede if I lost the battle. This was meant as a an honourable fight for endgame and pure test of OoB skills. He won.
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Bunched? You actually expected fighters?
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Yes.

I thought lasers were more likely, but I hedged for that eventuality. We obviously went through the same thought process, but he committed to his OoB and won.
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
                I informed Ljube in advance that I would concede if I lost the battle. This was meant as a an honourable fight for endgame and pure test of OoB skills. He won.
                I would have won last time too had it been a pure test of OOB skills.

Originally posted by Smiley
                Bunched? You actually expected fighters?
                Well, it seems fighters would have been a pretty good choice, doesn't it?
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Well done congratulations.
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Jaguar

I will look forward to attacking you first next time

/me
                      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Sahll we start another sign-up?

GO 14 sign-up

Comment

• Well Done Mighty Space Lord
                          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                          X