• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what Xmas games did you get?

I recived these games:

FM2006
    Children of the Nile
    Port Royale2

But can't play them untill my new PC is complete!

Spartan, which i can play http://www.slitherine.com/spartan/index.htm

So what did other people get this Christmas?
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Nothing! Go away!
    The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

...well erm.....sorry! still, go visit the "away of the overcats"(think in opposites) and you can get yourself a free one, admitingly it will be an older game - but they are the best anyway and er happy xmas from me(if it helps?!).

I feel the guilt of my consumer-games led xmas
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by child of Thor
        ...well erm.....sorry! still, go visit the "away of the overcats"(think in opposites) and you can get yourself a free one, admitingly it will be an older game - but they are the best anyway and er happy xmas from me(if it helps?!).

I feel the guilt of my consumer-games led xmas

Actually I´ll get a new computer too not for christmas though, this january or february if I´m lucky

Have fun
        The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

None, I had none on my Christmas wishlist, and they know that they should give me games if I don't write it on the list

I did make my parents buy Civ4 to my brother though
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I didn't get any games.

Of course, I already had the ones I want to play so it doesn't really matter.

Comment

Man! i feel for the deprived masses of polyton. Still its a bit weird though - this is a games site, and for the period when the games industry makes most of its sales; well maybe it missed its targets this year?

I suppose it wont help the xmas gloom if i also said i got Paint Shop Pro(bought it for myself), and by proxi(gifts for the gf) KotorII, Catz(yes i know), Pharoah expansion(cleopatra) and Taito greatest compilation?

Some one must have got some games - or maybe santa dropped them all of at my pad?

Comment

I got IL-2: Forgotten Battles and Pacific Fighters along with a Saitek Evo Force Joystick. Man I suck at flying

Comment

well, no games, but a hundred dollar gift card to best buy means that games are imminent.
                  While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

no games

I got for Christmas

some cookies

3 pairs of simpsons boxers

and a bottle of Johnny Walker black

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

No games... But I'm not running empty anyway...

Carolus

Comment

I got lots of Nintendo DS and GBA games, most notable of which were legend of zelda for £8, and the adventure of link for a tenner

but other than that I downloaded 'EVE online' space trading MMORPG for the free 14 day trial, and have been plugged into that playing gameboy while warping around the place
                        Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

I and some freinds, and some people from counterglow have all been playing that also

Taizu Lilith is my name in game, send me a Evemail

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I got Risk, the Great Game of Britain (Steam Trains), A Night at the Dogs, and a Chess set.

All board games.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I could use some more board games

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                              X