• Show
Clear All

• Code:
    Resources on Colony [2:435:5] at 11-29 11:21:09
    Metal:	24671 	Crystal:	15058
    Deuterium:	2667 	Energy:	518
    Fleets
    Defence
    Here it is, now attack it with your cargo(-s) (you can take cruiser with you) and schedule the attack (by changing the travel speed) so that it comes back to your planet when you next come online.

GL on first raid!
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by binTravkin
      If I can catch his fleet out of defenses, yes, but otherwise need Skanky to smash the 2:70:6 guy.
      Skanky could you divert some IPMs probably?
      Besides being out of range, I would need to send 10 missiles just to remove his ABMs. 125,000 metal 25,000 crystal and 100,000 deuterium before I could even start damaging him. Actually, compared to a straight battle thats cheaper.

Speaking of range, it says missile range is (impulse level x 2) - 1. Fine, but I have impulse level 6 and my range is only 9 according to the galaxy screen.
      Last edited by Skanky Burns; November 29, 2005, 06:08.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I myself will be building pure HF+C fleet as it requires less resources in research and buildup (which I can in turn use for heightening my weapon/shield/armor tech over my opponent's).
        Unfortunately, I already teched up to BBs - but I'm an efficiency buff and if it saves cash I'll do it.

Bombers don't seem very hard to get, but nobody uses them - they do look pretty useful, with RF against all but the best of defenses. Do you suppose they're worth it?
        Lime roots and treachery!
        "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

• A position 5 planet with only 89 fields (pos5: average: 167, 60% between 95 and 239 fields)? What a waste of my colonizer.
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• Besides being out of range, I would need to send 10 missiles just to remove his ABMs. 125,000 metal 25,000 crystal and 100,000 deuterium before I could even start damaging him. Actually, compared to a straight battle thats cheaper.
            Ok, I was not paying enough attention to his defenses.
            But another strike with simple force wouldn't be bad (his fleet is at home, wonder if he's online).

Bombers don't seem very hard to get, but nobody uses them - they do look pretty useful, with RF against all but the best of defenses. Do you suppose they're worth it?
            When things come to burning down defenses, I think they're the best unit in game because of their rapidfire against practically everything.
            A good defense busting force would probably consist of Bombers, Cruisers (they have rapid vs MLs plus can eat LFs if he manages to build some) and LFs (serves only as fodder).
            I have not analysed it thoroughly yet (but will do once I come upon bombers), but you can do bomber vs any defense on the same cost - looks pretty impressive.

Bombers caught on open by the same BB or anything else are sitting ducks though..
            -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• A position 5 planet with only 89 fields (pos5: average: 167, 60% between 95 and 239 fields)? What a waste of my colonizer.
              Lol, have you seen my pos #4 38 field screenie?

Comment

• He is online, or has been since I last scanned him. His deuterium is over the limit so isn't producing any more but has gone down by exactly 20. Methinks he is scanning the galaxy.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• A foreign fleet from planet blue earth [2:70:11] was sighted near your planet X [x:xxx:xx]. Chance for counterespionage: 8 %

Comment

Lol, have you seen my pos #4 38 field screenie?
                    That is just digusting.

Anyhoo, I've finally broken down and have started raids against (iI)s within 10 systems of my Uni9 homeworld. Currently, 5 planets are targetted, the first should be hit in 45 minutes and the last should be hit in about 1hr40m.
                    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• The guy who attacked Hercules (sgt bfg) has been booted from B.O.F..

Comment

The guy who attacked Hercules (sgt bfg) has been booted from B.O.F..

Good to know that. How do you know?

Has he lost the B.O.F Alliance flag or via a comm from another B.O.F?

edit: Just saw that he has lost the BoF flag.
                        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Could someone give me a scan of 2:70:11?

Comment

• I am at max fleets atm
                            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Heh, Hercules, don't bother, I was asking to our top people as I have insufficent probe level (5).

Comment

• Resources on blue earth [2:70:11] at 11-29 16:59:11
                                Metal: 39159 Crystal: 28190
                                Deuterium: 111258 Energy: 2122
                                Fleets
                                Large Cargo Ship 9 Heavy Fighter 12
                                Cruiser 6 Battle Ship 8
                                Recycler 2 Espionage Probe 5
                                Defence
                                Missile Launcher 5 Small Laser 177
                                Heavy Laser 2 Ion Cannon 1
                                Small Shield Dome 1 Large Shield Dome 1
                                Anti-ballistic Missile 4
                                Buildings
                                Metal Mine 17 Crystal Mine 15
                                Deuterium Synthesizer 10 Solar Plant 18
                                Fusion Plant 2 Robotic Factory 2
                                Shipyard 8 Metal Storage 2
                                Crystal Storage 2 Deuterium Tank 1
                                Research Lab 7 Rocket Silo 2
                                Research
                                Espionage Technology 5 Computer Technology 4
                                Weapon Technology 3 Shielding Technology 6
                                Armour Technology 2 Energy Technology 7
                                Hyperspace Technology 3 Combustion Engine 6
                                Impulse Engine 4 Hyperspace Engine 4
                                Laser Technology 9 Ion Technology 5
                                Chance of counterespionage:2%
                                may i recommend researching up esp levels?
                                if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Working...
                                X