X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OGame: The Jedi Decision

The new Ogame thread! Thanks to Child of Thor for luring us into this game

This be thread 6.

This is what its about and where you can sign up.

and the old threads are here:
    Thread 1 Thread 2 Thread 3 Thread 4 Thread 5

Apolyton oGame Roster: our main force is in Universe 8, with the Apolliance:

lordlag= C0ckney | bigbadbenson= Snotty | Sparrow=SparrowHawk | Germanus= germanos
    others are just themselves

In other Universes we also have a couple of guys.

Apolyton name - oGame name - Homeworld name - Homeworld location - Homeworld universe

child of Thor - (CoThor) - (Midgard) - Uni 3
    Spaced Cowboy - (name) - (planet) - Uni 3

Asher - Asher - Asherian - Uni 5

DRoseDARs - DRoseDARs - Etymotia - Uni 9
    General Ludd - (name) - Velnok - Uni 9
    Tuberski - (Tuberski) - (planet) - Uni 9

IMPORTANT
    If one needs to coordinate attacks, stick to the server-time of the game (to be viewed from the 'Overview'-screen in-game.
    The server-time is the same for everybody, and thus avoids time-zone problems or DST-matters.

Bashing Rules - Don't get yourself banned!
    The maximum number of fleets attacking @ 1 planet per 24 hours is 9(when you´re not in war with your victim).

These 9 attacking fleets must be distributed in 3 waves. 1 wave is, when 3 fleets arrive within 30 minutes.

example:

00:01 am fleet 1 \
    00:17 am fleet 2 > wave 1 = attack no1
    00:29 am fleet 3 /

00:33 am fleet 4 \
    00:45 am fleet 5 > wave 2 = attack no2
    01:01 am fleet 6 /

10:10 pm fleet 7 \
    10:11 pm fleet 8 > wave 3 = attack no3
    10:12 pm fleet 9 /
    Last edited by Skanky Burns; November 15, 2005, 07:12.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Great title
    Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
    And notifying the next of kin
    Once again...

Comment

Oh, and my answer to the JO question was posted in the one but last post of the previous thread:

hehe... Just got back online and I didn't know how popular I was

If they agree to my terms I don't have a problem telling their guy I won't get at them again.

My terms are that I want an apology from Stumpy and 1K of Crystal.
      Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
      And notifying the next of kin
      Once again...

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij
        Oh, and my answer to the JO question was posted in the one but last post of the previous thread:

hehe... Just got back online and I didn't know how popular I was

If they agree to my terms I don't have a problem telling their guy I won't get at them again.

My terms are that I want an apology from Stumpy and 1K of Crystal.
        Contact the guy

You ARE the founder of our alliance after all, AND the offended party

nighty-night.
        "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
        "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

And for the record, I didn't talk to any JO members at all, let alone give them any other people's names.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

So we arn't asking for an alliance

Nor are we asking for a NAP

But simply agreeing not to retalliate against the one that attacked Hueij?

If they (or rather he) refuse, does that mean that we are going to declare war formally (not restricted to 3 attacks per day) or does it mean that we are going to attack them until they ask us again

I am basically indifferent, but if we are going to get into a war, I would like to participate and will start building up my force, if we arn't planning on going to war under any circumstances I am content not to build my fleet (it is pretty much useless now with me spending more on flying it back and forth then I do using it attacking anyone ).

/me
            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

I don't think declaring war is appropriate.
              If they refuse the NAP, it will basically amount to every man for himself with 3 waves of attacks allowed against them each day.

Comment

I like that option best as well don't treat them any different then anyone else, we don't need to attack them any more or less then we would otherwise.

/me
                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Agathorn, what is Droth's location again?

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                    Agathorn, what is Droth's location again?
                    3:421 and 3:420.
                    oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

And can you report what he attacks you with and what his Weapon/Shield/Armour levels are please (actually the entire battle printout would be useful ).

/me

Comment

Just a heads up guys- I invited one of my friends to the alliance- if he's not welcome, I'll tell him- but just informing you this right now so that you aren't surprised by his Private Message to you.
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

As long as he is active / can play pretty much every day I don't have a problem with him joining.

Comment

Sounds good. Don't worry about sending him resources- he told me he wants to try to learn the game on his own for the first few days. If he needs anything, I'll take care of him.

His location is 1:55:8
                            -->Visit CGN!
                            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I have no problem either, but can you convince him to sign up for Apolyton too? (good to keep all the alliance members Apolyton members, and easier to discuss common topics with a board to discuss them......though the more boards I read on the other alliances the more afraid I get that we are telling too much in these threads I found the JO members I posted in the other thread by using info from their Forum ).

Comment

Working...
                              X