Guild Wars - Third Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AOE spells
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by SirOsis
      My weekly bump of this thread. Got my +30ap finally. Now to cap Barrage and Spike Trap.
      Don't trap me!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
        AOE spells
        are teh pwn.

Comment

I logged on for a bit last night. I gave random team battle a go to see if I'm getting rusty, but fortunately my night was saved by a bunch of warrior/monks who kept casting, well, trying to cast Healing Signet and Healing Breeze on themselves.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike

are teh pwn.
            are teh suXX0rz now that monsters run out of teh AoE
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Nobody's excited about the new profession?
              Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski

are teh suXX0rz now that monsters run out of teh AoE
                Really? I might have to log in just to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Barinthus
                  Nobody's excited about the new profession?
                  It's just your run of the mill thief but only without the stealing part? The text didn't have really any information or substance, just some hammy writing.
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I have faith in A-Net. Really, only time will tell.
                    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• It'll probably be a melee damage dealer rogue type.

Comment

• Another preview by Gaile Gray!
                        Yesterday, Gaile Gray talked to the American community one more time.
                        In the meeting she released some new information about the add on.
                        Poleweapons (like spears) will eventually be available in the furture.
                        It is possible that "a few" new character slots will be added.
                        It would be wise to keep precious stones as they will be of some help.
                        There won't by any rides available(not at the moment)
                        New options for the guildleader will be added
                        No new areas will be added before the second chapter
                        The guildchest as well as the training camp will be released soon
                        The "Interaction with the Gods" was mentioned during the meeting
                        The second chapter will be unlocked by insering the new serial in your first account
                        The competition for new Guild capes will be held in january
                        The maximum amount of players in a group will be 8 players
                        There will be new Henchman, new pets, new servants and a lot of new skills and weapons
                        The possibility of forming alliances between the guilds was mentioned once again
                        Japan will probably get an own region
                        From ESL
                        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Pretty weak info........the only good part is the new areas and missions and they don't say anything about those.

Comment

• Still nice to know what's planned.
                            Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Well the other stuff is mere frippery anyway.

Comment

• How I do like frippery!

Comment

Working...
                                X