No announcement yet.

Guild Wars - Third Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SirOsis - if you want a hand at Final Assault, look me up at Sarak Layghlin - I've already done it several times.

I recently finished the last Titan mission last night. What's lleft for me are UW, FoW, and generic SF quests.
    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Is anyone still playing UW and FoW? It's been getting old already back in my days.

Comment

• I still need FA and Titan Source on some characters. Give me a holler too, IGNs (2 accounts): Yue Ying Tang/Varinur Arotan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Ralph
          Is anyone still playing UW and FoW? It's been getting old already back in my days.
          Yeah they are still quite popular. I like them but get frustrated - there is still 1 quest in each I've never completed, simply because (even with a good group) people wont commit long enough.

I thinking this might be better in WoW, since from reading forums it seems like leaving your raid group in the middle of a raid is tantamount to treason.

Comment

• I'll look you guys up. You're not on the American server are you? Last night I finished the first Titan quest. Was pretty easy.

Did some GvG but got worked. Seems like some guilds are faction farming with low ranked guilds since the ladder is frozen.

Comment

• Agh, with
              - WoW
              - poker (I want to clear my bonus on the online joint I use)
              - GalCiv2
              - Civ4
              - exams
              there's not much time to devote to GW goodness right now

Call me back in May... no wait, not May... June? Not if I'm working... and there'll be NWN2... and TES IV...

When's the xpack coming out again?
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Soonish, best estimate is end of April I think.

Comment

• Preview weekend in only 2 and a half weeks!
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Drool!

I'm a bit disappointed with the decision to only give players 2 extra slots if they wish to retain their Prophecies characters for Factions
                    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Well its a straight choice - 4 extra slots if you want to keep the accounts separate, or 2 extra slots if you merge the accounts. So... do you want 8 character slots that have access to 50% of the game, or 6 character slots that have access to 100% of the game? Its pretty clear which will cost ANet more storage space.
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• But I would say ka-ching to my prediction Jam.

Comment

• straight choice which sucks ha. what can i say, i'm a gluttonous pig. I want to be able to have a slot of each class - I dont care for having a PvP slot only. It suits me using PvE for pvping.
                          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Wow (just read this thread for first time) -- someday when I am less busy with more important things, I may be interested in purchasing Guild Wars.

After buying the game though, what is the cost of the subscription?
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Nothing. Just buy the $40 expansions if you wish (not required, ever) every 4 months ... but no monthly fee.
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                                Nothing. Just buy the $40 expansions if you wish (not required, ever) every 4 months ... but no monthly fee.

NO subscription fee whatsoever!?

But Blizzard has a subscription fee for World of Warcraft, right?
                                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                                X