Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll probably start building my first space-based infrastructure sometime tomorrow... Then again, doing some research beforehand and fortifying my planet somewhat is also tempting.

Why oh why is Solar 10 so much more expensive than Solar 9?

Comment

10/20/10 for a colony ship, bloody hell that's gonna take ages. unless anyone knows some deut rich targets
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
        CoT

For the record, I've established my 1st colony in Uni3. weren't nothing special just another planet to build stuff on.

edit
        actualy how did you even find another planet to colonise? i cant seem to work out the discovering stuff outside my planet thing?(i do have 'some' space craft - but maybe i need a satellite? if so which type? - i know i'm a rubbish space fareing species, but i have redeeming qualities )
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by germanos

next project: 3 ships vs. 1 gun
          Damn

He got back online just in time, and I was too busy too withdraw in time:

Lost 1 cargo and 1 fighter for 2 of his missile launchers.

My last fighter ran of with 16/16/16
          "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
          "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

CoT:
            Attached Files
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Planet Name Action
              4 [Avalanch] Frankland 258f ( Frankps ) Send 1 probe Write MessageBuddy request
              5 Chozo ( Luddite ) Send 1 probe Write MessageBuddy request
              6 [Gaian] Midgard ( CoThor )
              7 [TURKS.W] Merkez ( BOZKURT ) Send 1 probe Write MessageBuddy request
              8 [TURKS.W] 2 Red ( BOZKURT ) Send 1 probe Write MessageBuddy request
              9 [hard] evertonchamps ( vamp ) Send 1 probe Write MessageBuddy request
              10 Ankier ( Faelus Drit ) Send 1 probe Write MessageBuddy request
              11 monoyonky ( monoyonky ) Send 1 probe Write MessageBuddy request
              13 T [TURKS.W] 3 Blue ( BOZKURT ) Send 1 probe Write MessageBuddy request

is how it looks for me - and after looking at the button you pointed out to me Skanky, i'm even more afraid now nice civ names like 'Kill you all' are my close neighbours!
              'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

The Sublime Harmonarchy of Auvarium regards your current affairs with interest.

...and not a little envy.

(It looked too interesting to turn down... more hours down the drain...)
                Lime roots and treachery!
                "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

a probe is a fleet

"I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Well germanos, I recalled my cargo, and have noticed that one of the (i) planets in my very own system has tonnes of resources! I'm just waiting for my third probe to be built so I can send them all to discover what defences (if any) are to be faced.

Comment

Oh, it seems I need level 3 espionage rather than 3 probes.
                      If anyone's got a spare probe, and level 3 espionage, then 2:267:9 looks especially tasty! Please post report here.

Comment

these are the two guys in my galaxy that attacked me

Resources on Zeva Phyche [4:442:10] at 10-17 19:36:22
                        Metal: 9042 Crystal: 5089
                        Deuterium: 13959 Energy: 775
                        Fleets
                        Small Cargo Ship 2 Light Fighter 4
                        Heavy Fighter 2 Espionage Probe 2
                        Solar Satellite 1
                        Defence

Resources on dum spiro spero [4:442:9] at 10-17 19:33:55
                        Metal: 2362 Crystal: 1752
                        Deuterium: 3095 Energy: 1036
                        Fleets
                        Small Cargo Ship 2 Light Fighter 2
                        Heavy Fighter 1 Espionage Probe 2
                        Solar Satellite 3
                        Defence
                        Missile Launcher 20 Small Laser 10

no chance of us hurting each other for a while yet. will post some target scans later.
                        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

10-17 19:40:22 Fleet Command Espionage Report from Ernest world [2:268:6]

Resources on Ernest world [2:268:6] at 10-17 19:40:22
                          Metal: 27761 Crystal: 18345
                          Deuterium: 3846 Energy: 342
                          Fleets
                          Defence
                          Small Laser 1
                          Buildings
                          Metal Mine 6 Crystal Mine 6
                          Deuterium Synthesizer 3 Solar Plant 8
                          Robotic Factory 2 Shipyard 3
                          Research Lab 3
                          Chance of counterespionage:0%

One small laser - anyone fancy it?

Comment

All right, why can I see the improvements on this world, but not on the other two I've spied on?
                            They clearly have them, because the planet 9 in my system has a huge amount of industry: 40k - 60k metal in 5 hours!

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
                              One small laser - anyone fancy it?
                              Is the guy inactive

If not: too dangerous, I allready suffered from a smartass in Uni 9

Comment

Yes, I only bother spying on (i) people.

Comment

Working...
                                X