No announcement yet.

Preview of an upcoming Bioware game called Mass effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't buy a next gen console until I get an HD TV. There's no way in hell I'm gonna use these babies on my current TV. Recently, I tried out my Xbox on my friend's 44" DLP TV. Needless to say, I was sold! So that means I won't buy a next gen console any time soon. Unless I get lucky like my brother, that is. He recently got a 27" LCD TV worth 1500$ cdn for 800$ cdn. All this because of an error in the price tag. Futureshop had to sell it to him at 800$.
    Last edited by Nostromo; October 9, 2005, 17:42.
    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
      I was under the impression this was Xbox 360 exclusive like Jade Empire is Xbox Exclusive.
      Bingo. I wonder if people are still trying to wait for Jade Empire on the PC .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

man, this looks sweet. It's too bad that I generally dislike consoles...
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az
          man, this looks sweet. It's too bad that I generally dislike consoles...
          The Xbox 360 won't be a regular console!

[/fanboy]

Comment

Working...
          X