Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FG: Go 11:"Old School Revisited" (part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FG: Go 11:"Old School Revisited" (part 2)

Galactic Overlord teh thread (part 2)

Turn 11: "In hindsight, that was really stupid."

Kassi has had it with Lord Nuclear and sends his entire fleet on an erradication mission. He also sends in one of his best spies. His plan looked like it were going to succeed except for one nicely executed "Shield of Jebus." Kassi loses 10% of his fleet (4TB, 1TD, and 2TT).

Meanwhile on the other side of the galaxy, Ljube decides that now is the time to attack Kassi. He warps into the undefended planets and makes them his own. Ljube gains 16 planets.

According to the rules, Kassi must capture a base next turn or be eliminated.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

ORDERS WILL BE DUE ON FRIDAY AT NOON CST. 48 hours be enough for this stage of the game.
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Wow, didn't know you had it in you, LN. Ljube's behaviour is not surprising in the least, though.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Is it just me or does it seem like Jonny & Smiley have given up on this game?
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

They're wisely keeping a low profile.
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Jonny has traditionally been a sly one, waiting for his moment.
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Well, well, another setback for Eventis.

Comment

With 3 of the final 5, I'd say Eventis is doing just fine.
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

The senate shall prevail! Order shall reign in place of chaos!
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

W00t!

Comment

I have to say, LN, I've never seen a luckier player in this game. You should've been dead 3 or 4 times already.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                      I have to say, LN, I've never seen a luckier player in this game. You should've been dead 3 or 4 times already.
                      This isn't a new thing. Check out my other games of GO.

Comment

0/5

24 hours left.
                        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

0/5

4 hours left.....WTF?

Comment

Orders sent.

Comment

The first to get orders in can significantly gain an advantage here by pinging someone else.

EDIT: Unless they happen to X-Post with me...
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                              X