Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FG: Go 11:"Old School Revisited" (part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the bloody hell? I sent last night!
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Sent again.
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

My bad did not get the pop-up.

3/5

3 hours left.
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Please use the latest set, in that case.

Comment

UDWOT!
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

No deal, he's not online.
              He who knows others is wise.
              He who knows himself is enlightened.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

UDWOT!

Comment

Crap, I did not send the files to myself at home.

We are on delay until Monday at 8AM CST.

Resubmit orders if you desire.
                  We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Comment

I was hoping for some UDWOTs.
                      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Oh, someone send a frigate @ jonny and someone else 1 at Smiley, since they've obviously given up on the game. And while I can understand Jonny's frustration, Smiley still has a chance to win so that's pretty dumb on his part IMHO.
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
                          Crap, I did not send the files to myself at home.

We are on delay until Monday at 8AM CST.

Resubmit orders if you desire.
                          I hate you.

Comment

Well, I can't win, but sent anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Nuclear

I hate you.

And I don't see you doing enough GMing to start complaining.

Sorry, I totally spaced it out, literally. Work on Wed. was a real pain in the azz.

Comment

Say, where do you work that you can GM this game at your desk?
                                Visit First Cultural Industries
                                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                                X