Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FG: Go 11:"Old School Revisited" (part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well we are down to 3, but since I processed this turn so late, let's make the deadline Tuesday noon CST.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Another 4th place finish!
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
        Another 4th place finish!

Comment

There's no way the senator can lose now .

Actually, that's probably true, if he has a shield. Two turns from now, he will have 533 tons to his opponents' combined 455, with more than twice as much production.

Comment

/me glues a Post-it on the edge of his monitor, the post-it having the words "REMEMBER ANTI-SPY" in big friendly letters
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
              * Kassiopeia glues a Post-it on the edge of his monitor, the post-it having the words "REMEMBER ANTI-SPY" in big friendly letters
              Good luck Kassi.

Comment

I object. Jonny should have fought his battle first, and I should have fought him last in a lazorggeddon.

Remember Spaced, it's the one who sends in orders last gets to fight first and that's Jonny.

Comment

Ljube is right.

I thought it was the other way around. My bad.

Jonny loses all of his fleet.

Updated chart below (also corrected Kassi's BP).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
                  We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Stupid Jonny.

Comment

• Oh, bollocks.
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Oh my. That changes things.
                        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• There is no way the Eventinatti can win now...
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Eventis! Eventis! Eventis!

Comment

• This was a heroic victory! One David against three Eventian Goliaths!

Righteousness triumphs over wickedness most extreme.

Comment

• Eventis

Ljube
                                Visit First Cultural Industries
                                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                                X