Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor old Grandpa Smurf, maybe he has a few issues.
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
      I think the berries point to Smurfette.
      I have already said in the story i dont have the berries cant you read ?? And there is no way i could kill my baby smurf. I am a nurturer not a murderer. Id vote for jokey for obvious reasons but i am not going to till i see a story
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Of course you'd say you don't have berries... doesn't make it true.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Her "berries" were killed of by the village in the third round.........

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
            Poor old Grandpa Smurf, maybe he has a few issues.
            It's true
            "

Comment

• brainy has been real quiet the last few votes but grandpa smurf has been around alot
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• You got me, I'm the 2nd mafia

My end is near
                "

Comment

• You know you only had 3 votes?
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• /me detects a note of sarcasm
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• hehe indeed
                      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Can it be a trick? Like some psychology turned arond?
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Wow. I usually don't actually believe that my accusations are correct, only that I can't think of any other vote...but this time I really felt certain it was Lazy.

I still think the "sleep" clues are relevant though, so I'll say Slouchy Smurf.

Comment

• He thought his end was near
                            So we said 'come over here'
                            We showed him his piece of turf
                            you're going under that Grandpa Smurf
                            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Hmm it has just struck me that we Smurfs haven't given enough attention to the burying of our dead Smurfs.

As far as I know our little village is littered with dead Smurfs that none of us has taken the time to bury or incinerate depending on the dead Smurfs known wishes.

So come on Handy Smurf and Brainy Smurf and Slouchy Smurf and Snappy Smurf let's start collecting the dead Smurfs and giving them a decent funeral.

Farmer Smurf, you maybe could use your tractors and things to clear some burial ground.

And Tailor Smurf you could supply some nice garments for the late departed.

Of course we will do this during daylight hours and not break the curfew.

What smurf do you say?
                              Last edited by Hercules; October 7, 2005, 20:19.
                              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Grandpa Smurf
                                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X