Guild Wars 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JAMSKI!!
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

KASSI!!
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

SIR RALPH!!
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Wow they released the sequel already?

Btw, my other chars are Yue Ying Tang, Man Tuo Luo and Ellie the Mentalist.

Comment

Jamski, welcome back! Was wondering about you

Updated the list

Originally posted by Snotty

That dead guy is only lvl 1....I guess maybe ascalon arena
            Actually, nope. It's not in any arena.

This player death took place in a town zone (Pre-Searing examples - Asacalon City, Fort Ranik, Abbey and so on)... where players are not supposed to die. Yet somehow this player got killed.
            Who is Barinthus?

Comment

This webcomic based on Guild Wars got few chuckles out of me...

Who is Barinthus?

Comment

I am about to leave Kryta. Have my bags parked in Druid's Overlook, where the plot took me last night. I am level 16 now and already at about 75% in it. It is becoming increaingly difficult to do quests solo with henchmen, which actually is a good thing considering the fact, that it was so far way too easy.

So far I did every bonus quest except in the last night in Divinity Coast, where we missed the bonus goal by only one frigging "Chosen". It was still quite an achievement, as we had three quitters during the mission (may the gods punish them with pestilence) and finished the primary mission threesome.

I noticed, that following the plot, I didn't visit a good part of southern Kryta (including two mission sites) and the southern part of the Shiverpeaks. Is the plot taking me back there later or am I supposed to explore this at my own?

Oh, and...

S P I F F O R ! !

Now, that the circle of hugging is complete , let's kick some major butt! Get that goddamn game already. I have some level 1's parked in newbie-Ascalon, so we can do the pre-Searing journey together if you wish, and I can show you the basics.
                Last edited by Harovan; August 19, 2005, 03:36.

Comment

Some later missions are indeed in S. Shiverpeaks. You can skip half the game by heading south from Beacon's Perch and picking up the thread of the story there. Of course, heading south from Beacon's Perch is probably the hardest fight in the universe...
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
                    Now, that the circle of hugging is complete , let's kick some major butt! Get that goddamn game already. I have some level 1's parked in newbie-Ascalon, so we can do the pre-Searing journey together if you wish, and I can show you the basics.
                    Well, maybe next week (I'm going AFK for the weekend). But I mostly intend to play with RL friends who work (they play on French servers), thus not wasting too much of my life.
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                      Some later missions are indeed in S. Shiverpeaks. You can skip half the game by heading south from Beacon's Perch and picking up the thread of the story there. Of course, heading south from Beacon's Perch is probably the hardest fight in the universe...
                      Crawl to the Temple of Ages, pick up seven henchies, walk the way to Sanctum Cay, do the mission and presto, you have just skipped the jungle!
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I was playing tonight!

I seem to be having connection problems though, as it won't let me back in.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

are you on korea? If not whats the lag like?
                          Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

European server, I think. I connected again and played for nearly an hour this time, but was again disconnected. It may be my ISP though, as otherwise it was running very smoothly.
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph

So far I did every bonus quest except in the last night in Divinity Coast, where we missed the bonus goal by only one frigging "Chosen". It was still quite an achievement, as we had three quitters during the mission (may the gods punish them with pestilence) and finished the primary mission threesome.

I noticed, that following the plot, I didn't visit a good part of southern Kryta (including two mission sites) and the southern part of the Shiverpeaks. Is the plot taking me back there later or am I supposed to explore this at my own?
                              Hehe that chosen one is a pain, though the bonuses get worse than that later.

As for the plot you shouldn't miss aby missions in Southern Kryta if you are following the plot. There are a couple of map points you can unlock whenever you choose though.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                                European server, I think. I connected again and played for nearly an hour this time, but was again disconnected. It may be my ISP though, as otherwise it was running very smoothly.
                                Cool, though a bit late, as I've pretty much done PvE now. Still, if you need me to come out of retirement to help with some of the meaner missions then msg me.

Comment

Working...
                                X