Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won HoH twice more tonight.

Comment

• Kylled many many many people in 4v4 who still don't expect a Mes to deal 500 damage in 6 seconds
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• I got 3.7k points in 4v4 over the weekend, with some PvE interruptions, with my newly (Friday) created mesmer. Now I have almost outgrown the Ascalon arena. Where is the next? Lion's Arch I suppose? And what level restrictions are there?

Blowing monks and other casters is great fun. So far I have a success quote of about 80-90%, but am aware, that it will get more difficult later. Some monks already now shrug off my attacks, which is not that difficult if you keep an eye on your hexes. Damage dealing is also ok, together with a necro spell I can now slap 9 health degeneration at once on the unsuspecting enemy.

The funniest moment was, when one of the "mesmerized" warriors, who apparently didn't notice my presence, wrote in the public chat "I went down way too fast, looks very fishy!"

Comment

• Next arena is shiverpeaks at yaks bend for up to level 15s. You can get someone to run you from piken square to yaks bend (I would be happy to) or you can finish the nolani academy mission.

I love my mes Ive got 15 dom magic at level 14, and my backfire does 140 damage to anyone silly enough to cast, then power spike for 102 damage next time they cast a spell. Theres still plenty of noobs in shiverpeaks.

I got about 5k faction in shiverpeaks arena over the weekend, I wish I had more notice this was coming as I was busy fri. sat and sun evening Still, I managed to buy up to sup vigor, and im 1k away from sup absorb.
          Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• I gained about 30k faction over the weekend. Flawless GvG wins gave you 750 for the win, 150 for the flawless and 20 for each first kill by your team. It was insane.
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• It was 2000 per win for higher ranked guilds.

But I didn't GvG much - the changes to tombs made getting fame (got almost 500 over the event) more important, and the faction wasn't bad (got about 45K).

Comment

• But we're high ranked! We're #992!
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Wohooo Zero Points for me!
                  Actually I should begin to think im the Worst GW- Playa evar!
                  I blame the lag instead
                  Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                    I gained about 30k faction over the weekend. Flawless GvG wins gave you 750 for the win, 150 for the flawless and 20 for each first kill by your team. It was insane.
                    I think the numbers were much less for me in the newbie arena. I needed about 3 wins to get 100 faction and may be a bit more faction for flawless victories.

By the way, there were a big number of French and Germans doing 4v4. I often recognized them by their names and by their public or group conversation (such like "bonne equipe", which I heard several times ). I take it the arenas are cross-district and even cross-language, at least within Europe?

Comment

• There are dedicated french/german/spanish/italian servers, but sometimes those people move to more populated english speaking servers.

Comment

• I have to learn enough French, German, Spanish etc. to taunt people. I only know the usual stuff like "hasta la vista" and "je ne suis pas un bateau". I can translate it for the team when a Spaniard says "you sons of *****es", though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                          "je ne suis pas un bateau"
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• What? You mean I *am* a boat?

Comment

• Clearly you are a boat.

I was thinking that GW is like cricket actually.

Ele = fast bowler
                              Warrior = opening batsman
                              Mesmer = spin bowler
                              Monk = wicket keeper
                              Ranger = middle order slogger/3rd slip
                              Necro = dedicated sledger, clearly

Or am I going mad?
                              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• In the "talks gibberish" sense, yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                X