No announcement yet.

Football Manager 2005(Sega)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CoT you should try New Star Soccer 3. Youre basically one player, you train, keep girlfriend/family/friends/manager happy, buy speed boats, score goals.

Not to jack your thread but noone had replied so
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

No worries jack away my gaming obsession monologues are happy for any diversion

Looks kinda retro-cool that game - have you played it?
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Yeah played a full season on "amateur" - too easy, then started a season on "pro" (also is "expert"), which is better.

You have to register after 10 games for £10 to play unlimited, but you can actually get a refund if you dont like it.

In-game its basically sensi but more flexible play, like more ways to score, better aiming system and ranges of passing etc, plus you only control one man.

The rest of the game is just resource management, in this case managing your "energy" between relationships and career, and the challenge training to improve your player keeps it interesting.

At the moment im playing it "star striker avoiding media" type player, with a quiet gf with a tonge stud (!), but you can have coke habits and be an alco and stuff. I started as a 17yo AMC but the manager suggested i move up front.
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

cool! i like the sound of it very much - thanks for the link, i'd never heard of it before and from what you've said i'll probably get around to getting it.
          A coke habit! that must give the player lots of wind problems(or rotting teeth!)

It sounds(and looks!) just like my kind of mad game - thank you

Its an american game right?(well the payment preference is in dollars). Interesting. Still i know you're a mad footie fan, so i'm not too worried about seeing my strikers called 'running backs' for example
          Last edited by child of Thor; December 30, 2005, 09:19.
          'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Working...
          X