Name The Game - Part 11:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that was 1996 - a vintage year of gaming goodness
    Ah, right you are. I always think that game came out earlier than it did, possibly because I think I was playing it for 4 straight years
    I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• Nope, but your on the right track.

1. On the PC from 1994. My favorite category (see login name for clues to that).
      2. It actually had cowboy hats? WTF?
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Spaceward, Ho!

Comment

• could be i'll go for the rough classic Stars.....god knows if it had cowboy hats in it though
          'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• All I remember of Spaceward Ho! was that it had a little planet-guy with a cowboy hat on the cover.

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york
              Big Rigs was programmed by a load of cowboys.
              Your Winner!

Comment

• Originally posted by ZargonX
                Spaceward, Ho!
                Wow that was fast...over to Zargon.
                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Hurrah! That little planet-man has won me the day!

New question tomorrow.

Comment

• good guessing ZargonX

Spaceward Ho! is a turn-based space strategic conquest game where your objective is to start from a single system, harvest metals to build ships, send ships out to claim more worlds, thus obtaining more metals to build more ships. Each system you get...

the 1992 release was the pc version, 94 the amiga - never knew it had an amiga release; so thats two reasonable 4x type space games on the amiga(Reunion being the other).
                    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

• Hmmm... the box in the closet says 1994 release and is for the pc, but I think it is Ho 4.

Comment

• would make sense.......so are you saying we should have guessed Spaceward ho4! as the correct guess? if so then i'll guess spacewardho!4?

...now where did i put those Oric games to set for this game?

Comment

• Maybe you left them with your zimmer frame.

Comment

• Ok, here we go... a game I used to play incessently

Clue 1: Mid 90's, multiple consoles.
                            Clue 2: It was played from a 3/4 overhead perspective.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                              Maybe you left them with your zimmer frame.
                              knowledge doesn't always represent age

My guess is Golden Sun?

Comment

• The Final Fantasy series?
                                Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

Working...
                                X