No announcement yet.

Name The Game - Part 11:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its that team17 game with the frog in it: Superfrog - the idea was cool and the character had that great tongue-in-cheek 'danger mouse'(80's cartoon series) feel to it. Still it was a little fiddly to control i found, still atleast it didnt annoy me like Zool did

Superfrog is a traditional jump & run platformer. You are a frog that once was a prince but was turned into the amphibious creature by an evil witch. Your loved one was kidnapped and you have to free her from witch's castle. Your enemies are...

(cheers for the War,Inc info TauCeti - i do know the name, and now i'm intrigued enough to look out for it - it has a mech commander look to it that i like )
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• That looks right and if so I am going to feel a little ashamed.

You see, ages ago whilst struggling to think of a game to set I thought of not one but two. The second (that I didn't set) was Superfrog. Then when it came time to set the next game I couldn't remember it, though I knew there was one I had previously thought of.

When I saw these clues (and was trying to figure out games that fitted) I was reminded of my earlier idea. I wonder why that was? I didn't consider it could be this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
        That looks right and if so I am going to feel a little ashamed.

You see, ages ago whilst struggling to think of a game to set

edit.......
        How can you struggle to think of a game to set

You know so many(as your status as king of the guess shows)

I'm the opposite - i could think of games to guess for another 10 years or so ......but as you know my guessing lets me down.

If it helps i'd nearly set Superfrog before myself
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

• Well a side effect of winning quite a lot is that you have to think much harder to find games. I like to choose ones that were memorable, rather than games you can just about scrape up recollections of.

Comment

• hey - what game isn't memmorable

i'll wait for Tau Ceti to confirm(and to give me time to think of a real nasty one.......).

Comment

• Originally posted by child of Thor
              hey - what game isn't memmorable

i'll wait for Tau Ceti to confirm(and to give me time to think of a real nasty one.......).
              You know, there is this C64, BBC and whatnot game from 1984 that was 3D, with vector graphics and the Blue Danube that still hasn't featured in all of the 348 Name That Game threads we had so far
              Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
              And notifying the next of kin
              Once again...

Comment

• Originally posted by child of Thor
                Its that team17 game with the frog in it: Superfrog
                Indeed it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hueij

You know, there is this C64, BBC and whatnot game from 1984 that was 3D, with vector graphics and the Blue Danube that still hasn't featured in all of the 348 Name That Game threads we had so far
                  I've got no idea what game your meaning - you'll have to set it when you get a go

ok time for guess number 349(i guess?).

Clue1:

This game featured 3D vector graphics.

Comment

• Sentinel.

Or did we have that?

Comment

• Tempest
                      I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• Clue2: It came out in the 80's for 8bit computers.

Comment

• Did it have the Blue Danube?

Comment

• Elite?
                            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Mars Lander?

Comment

• Ant Attack ?

Comment

Working...
                                X