No announcement yet.

Name The Game - Part 11:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strike Fleet ? No idea if this ever came out on the C64 though but it did involve boats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Standup
      Strike Fleet ? No idea if this ever came out on the C64 though but it did involve boats.

Ding, ding, ding!

We have a wiener!
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• That was unexpected

Still don't understand the belly button clue.

A very un Lucasfilms type of game though.

New game tomorrow (sunday).

Comment

• Belly button lint = naval
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• ah - good clues.

Amiga Game (and Atari). released around 92/93.

A sequel.

Comment

• Grim fandango?

Comment

• Rick Dangerous II

Comment

• nope.

2. Although a sequel it had a different name i.e it wasn't Game 2 or Return of the Game.

3. It was set in the future when first released but is now in the past.

Comment

• er Back to the Future?
                    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• I think he means it was set in the mid-90s to early-00s ...

For example, Millenium Blaster or something. And yes, I made that name up entirely. If there's actually a game with that name I should win a prize ...
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• 2000 AD

Comment

• Archipelagos 2000

Comment

• Snoopy's right about the time frame - i think you're giving me more credit than's due for writing cryptic clues

4. It was described as a mixture of 'simulation and a strategy wargame'.

Comment

• Is it that game with futuristic tanks+flying craft? It was a famous game, just cant remember its title now It had a filled in 3D game world(quite the buzz back then!).
                              'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• Originally posted by child of Thor
                                Is it that game with futuristic tanks+flying craft? It was a famous game, just cant remember its title now It had a filled in 3D game world(quite the buzz back then!).
                                Armour-Geddon
                                I think this is it CoT, but not the game he is looking for I bet.
                                It did have a sequel though,
                                Armour-Geddon II: Codename Hellfire

Comment

Working...
                                X