Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tau Ceti
    Silent Service
    I almost did that one, but could not come up with enough clues to make it worth the effort, that is, all clue would be dead give aways. A few more guesses and I post another.
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Aquanaught?
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• Clue 2: Boatloads of fun.
        Clue 3: Busy Radar.

Definitely Elite then...
        Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
        And notifying the next of kin
        Once again...

Comment

• More clues.

Comment

• gah....a game by KOEI, piratey theme.......i can see the graphics(which were quite good for the time). Charted Waters? it had a sequel i think.
            'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

• Clue 1: Played this one back in '87 on the c64 for many hours. Also on the apple II and pc at that time.
              Apparently it was re-released for the Amiga and Atari ST in 91 with updated graphics.
              Clue 2: Boatloads of fun.
              Clue 4: Belly Button Lint
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• The lint rings a bell, but I can't place it yet.

Comment

• Clue 1: Played this one back in '87 on the c64 for many hours. Also on the apple II and pc at that time.
                  Apparently it was re-released for the Amiga and Atari ST in 91 with updated graphics.
                  Clue 4: Belly Button Lint.
                  Clue 5: Sam and Max would hit it (but not Max or Ted Striker).

Comment

• and i'm the opposite to Dr.Spike on the lint clue! now i dont have any idea what it could be - never played a game featuring belly button lint before......... or if that was a very subtle clue i just thought of this:

Beer Belly Burts Brew Biz? a decent platform game i played on my atari800, but it had many version releases IIRC.

Comment

• Edit for clue 4:

Clue 1: Played this one back in '87 on the c64 for many hours. Also on the apple II and pc at that time.
                      Clue 4: Where is Belly Button Lint?

Comment

• The Smurfs(Go Naval)? ...........i'm getting desperate ok(must stop Doc getting another )

Comment

• Hrm. "Radar" means not a sub game, so a boat game ... maybe an aircraft carrier game?

Not that I know any names of course. I'm playing "Name that Genre" ...
                          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I'm going to guess a name anyway just for fun.

Navy Girls

Ted striker would NEVER hit a girl.

Comment

Clue 4: Where is Belly Button Lint?
                              Clue 6: The title of the game has two words. One of those words is in plain sight somewhere in Clues 2-5.

Comment

• Busy Beavers

Comment

Working...
                                X