• Show
Clear All

• Pipemania.

Comment

• Spiderman
      I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• The Pawn?
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• Nope.

Clue 1: Played this one back in '87 on the c64 for many hours. Also on the apple II and pc at that time.
          Apparently it was re-released for the Amiga and Atari ST in 91 with updated graphics.
          Clue 2: Boatloads of fun.
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Booty.

Comment

• Hydra ?

Comment

• the awesome Pirates!, although the appleII thing im not sure on.
                'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

• Did pirates a few months ago...but a few more guesses then a new clue.
                  We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
                    Did pirates a few months ago...but a few more guesses then a new clue.
                    I thought we must have done it too - just wasn't in the list when i checked

Comment

• Tass Times In Toon Town
                      Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                      And notifying the next of kin
                      Once again...

Comment

• Originally posted by child of Thor

I thought we must have done it too - just wasn't in the list when i checked
                        I did it, now I remember, Doc got it on the clue about his wit (from the Galdiator forum game).

Comment

• Ah yes, I remember it well.

Comment

• Clue 1: Played this one back in '87 on the c64 for many hours. Also on the apple II and pc at that time.
                            Apparently it was re-released for the Amiga and Atari ST in 91 with updated graphics.
                            Clue 2: Boatloads of fun.
                            Clue 3: Busy Radar.

Comment

• Silent Service

Comment

• Carrier Command ?

Comment

Working...
                                X