Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perhaps this will be easier to read than the link above
    Attached Files
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• that hedgehog looks cool
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• I think it's a snail.

Hedgehog Racer
        for the obvious wrong answer
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• It looks really familiar..........I just can't place it.

Comment

• ZX spectrum only games are not really my forte, or did this game also appear on the C64?
            Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

• how many hedgehog racers can there be???? not that i can think of one at the momment
              'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

• I'll take a stab with Animal Racers
                I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• How do you put a screen shot into the actual post ? I'm obviously getting far too old for this sort of thing. Until then another link

A racing game with a normal jumping and speeding game going one way and then a race against your arch enemy on the way back.

edit: Not sure if it was a C64 game as i never had one. The only references i found were Spectrum only.

Comment

• moto racer?

Use img tags to display an image. For an example, quote somebody's post with a pic in it and you see how it is formated.
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Standup
                      How do you put a screen shot into the actual post ? I'm obviously getting far too old for this sort of thing. Until then another link
                      when your writting your message to post look underneath the message smilie icons for the 'Attach file:' bit.

click the browse button and find your image(jpg is good as its small) to attach it then post as normal. Still dont know this game, but the graphics do look familiar.....

Comment

• Street Hawk?

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                          Street Hawk?
                          vs hedgehog ? (thats my guess)

Comment

• Nope.

You have just taken delivery of the ultimate two-wheeled machine -t he
                            4-cylinder fuel­injected turbocharged llama llama 500. Cramming your head into a
                            crash helmet you clamber on, and set off for a trial run.
                            Your ride is fast, exhilarating and effortless and you lose all track of time.
                            Soon your home is left far behind and you find yourself in a quiet tree-lined
                            country lane. Up ahead you notice a sign pointing off to the left ­

"PRIVATE ROAD -NO SPEED LIMIT TO BRAVE RIDERS"

At last - your chance to see how fast the bike will really go. You turn in
                            through some old iron gates and open up the throttle.

Another screenshot this evening and then i think i'm running out of clues.

Comment

• I knooooooow this.....it's been killing me.

Was it called Wheelie?

Comment

• Llama's!? Is this a Jeff Minter game?
                                Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

Working...
                                X