No announcement yet.

Name The Game - Part 11:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe I didn't catch that "Z" Not that i've ever heard of that game of course
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• gah that suddenly became very clear, very late like too late.

I never have played this game, although it is one of the classics of the era.

One day, a kiwi tribe was having fun and games outside the zoo, only to be kidnapped by the evil-minded Leopard Seal, who plans to sell them at the black market. Fortunately, during the kidnapping process, Tiki, leader of the tribe, managed to escape...
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• 1. PC strategy game, 1997

Comment

• Starcraft?
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Command+Conquer?
            'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

• A lot more obscure than those.

Comment

• Age of empires
                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Perfect General 2
                  I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• GalCiv
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• X-Com2.

Comment

• 2. Rock hard

Comment

• dungeon keeper ?

Comment

• so we have an obscure and very hard pc strat game from my personal 'golden age' of pc games?...........if i dont know this game it sounds like i would want it

Lords of the realm II?

Comment

• 3. There is one single-player campaign, which takes place over years (but not decades, centuries or millennia) of game time.

Comment

• 4. Research is quite central to the game, and is persistent; you do not have to research everything anew on each mission.

Comment

Working...
                                X