No announcement yet.

Name The Game - Part 11:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well just in case i'll guess Team Yankee? the first one but it does look 'pacific'
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• And Standup said it was the sequel!

Comment

• he did...... i better do one of these then and get back to my space colony
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

• Pacific Islands it is. The sequel to Team Yankee. Set in 1995 in a Pacific Atoll.

Details here

Over to Fulby.

Comment

• Late 80s on various platforms (ST, Amiga, probably C64 and Speccy and maybe some consoles).

Clue 1:
            Don't get to close to the spikes, it's a long way down.

Comment

• Prince of Persia

Comment

• Good guess based on that clue, and if it's right it's the first one i've PLAYED pretty much of these
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Surely you jest.

Comment

• I never jest. And don't call me Shirley.

Comment

• Not Prince of Persia. Spikes first, then a long way down if you're not good enough.

Comment

• Afterlife ??

(There must be a game with that name, right? I'm still kicking myself for not getting the last one, given the obvious hints, just because i didn't think there was a game with that name)

Comment

• Originally posted by Fulby
                          Not Prince of Persia. Spikes first, then a long way down if you're not good enough.
                          aha that sounds like a cunning clue - how about Busta Moves? as in our BustaMike?

Comment

• No none of them.

Clue 2: The plot of this game involves birds stolen by sealife.

Comment

• Comment

• SMB2

Comment

Working...
                                X