• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• _ O _ _ A

5 letters, 6 guesses remaining, guessed T, E, D, Y

Comment

• I
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• C

/me
        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• _ O _ I A

5 letters, 5 guesses remaining, guessed T, E, D, Y, C

You people are real pros.

Comment

• them vowels have been known to help
            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Yeah, but who would have expected a 5 letter word with so many vowels?

Comment

• f
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

• I know I was wondering why Nikolai was guessing an I when we already had 2 vowels. I couldn't come up with a word with an I in it when I saw his guess and I can't come up with one now

/me

Edit: Now if only we could get the regular Hangman players (Ljube and DrSpike amongst others) to vote in Mafia, maybe that game could also move forward .
                  "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• or someone else to guess a letter here maybe...
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• To clear things up: I am by no means any expert in this game, especially not since this is not my native language. But I have played enough to have learned a couple of things:
                      1. Expect the unexpected
                      2. If you don't know what to guess, take a often used letter
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• P
                        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• BTW, I think I see one possible word at least, I'll try one of that one's letter after this update.

Comment

• great we get enough players for a session and the GM goes off for a sleep
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• noria

Comment

• Greedy Spike.

I can think of at least four words that would fit, and I hadn't even heard of noria until now.
                                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                                X