No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While Zol managed to deal more damage to his invaders than Danz, in the end all 10 of his bases belongzored to Colony I and Mr. Y.
    Attached Files
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• But there's more....

Not to be left out of the fun, Clone Point invaded General Ordin's last remaining bases. The General's tiny fleet prepared for battle and promptly self destructed, having no orders programmed.

Four bases were taken.
      Attached Files
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Looks like teh Commies and teh Capitalists are leading again!

Five left... Orders due Friday at 8PM
        Attached Files

Comment

• Jonny, Spaced Cowboy, Spiffor and snoopy369?

But they are all Events!! Clearly it is a conspiracy!!!1
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Gah! The round took so long I mistook my previous round's orders (which were identical to this round's intended ones) for the ones I'd sent for this round.
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Gah and or suck.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
                Jonny, Spaced Cowboy, Spiffor and snoopy369?

But they are all Events!! Clearly it is a conspiracy!!!1
                Clearly we shall see how many shields you have left.
                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy

Clearly we shall see how many shields you have left.

<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Bring it on, you capitalist robot oppressor of the masses!
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• In an unrelated incident, party C4 is destroyed by a freak lazor storm.
                      Last edited by Spaced Cowboy; August 4, 2005, 14:48.
                      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
                          Bring it on, you capitalist robot oppressor of the masses!
                          My oppression level shall be increased threefold...

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369

My oppression level shall be increased threefold...
                            Oh wait, I'm not a robot

Oppression levels shall be FIVEfold increased...

Comment

• Orders sent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
                                In an unrelated incident, party C4 is destroyed by a freak lazor storm.
                                My experience points!
                                He who knows others is wise.
                                He who knows himself is enlightened.
                                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                                X