Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erm...

Comment

• LN, you can't tell me you didn't enjoy that (even if half the time I was laughing more at Smiley's wastedness rather than the graphics ... the graphics certainly were funny )
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Hooray for substances!

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Good to see that architecture majors at places other than Rice aren't much different than architecture majors at Rice in terms of drinking habits.
            oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

• Orders sent.
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Only got a couple now, but I'll be busy tomorrow night, so you've all got to Tuesday.
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Orders sent.

Comment

• my orders pending clarification from Smiley.
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Sent.

Comment

• eh, no update tonight, you got to wednesday
                        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.

Comment

• [q=Apolyton.net]Here is something to think about while you wait for an update:

If you put your supper dish to your ear you can hear the sounds of a
                            restaurant.

-- Snoopy [/q]

(True Poly QWWY!)

Comment

• Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• well i gots wAst3[u]d[//d], and then i was fixing a housemate's vibrator... turned out teh only problem was the batteries was dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X