FG: Galactic Overlord 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :whip:
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Chapter 7

Atragon pings Paddy with a Torpedocruiser. Paddy is not there. Atragon gains 2 bases.

Skanky and Paddy ally vs Lord Nuclear. Lord Nuclear didn't send any orders AGAIN. Skanky gains two bases, Paddy 1.

And we have the fight you've all been hoping for...
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Code:

GO9Battle

Mr Y Schmoonich
        Jonny Smiley
        Spread Out Back Off & Bunch Up
        0 M 29 15
        15 HITS  
        29 29 M 0
        29 HITS
        29 29 29 29

Smiley loses 9 Torpedofrigates and 1 damaged (2)
        Jonny loses 1 Fighterbattleship and 1 damaged (6)
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Now come teh lazors
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• down 2, up 1

wonder if there is any beer on this base... or just milk bottles...
            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Code:

GO9Battle

Mr Y Schmoonich
              Jonny Smiley
              Spread Out Back Off & Bunch Up
              64 16 1 1
              63 HITS
              32 16 8 32

2 2 8 16
              14 HITS
              Smiley loses the damaged Torpedofrigate, 8 Torpedofrigates, 4 Torpedobattleships and 1 Laserfrigate damaged (2).

Jonny loses the damaged Torpedobattleship, another Torpedobattleship and the last Torpedobattleship damaged (2).

In the next round Smiley is eliminated (no picture)

Comment

• Chapter 7 - STANDINGS

Attached Files

Comment

• Good, Smiley can now GM
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Jonny, my hero
                    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                      Jonny, my hero
                      QFT
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• In honor of his tremendous display of Yarrr and woo, yesterday is "Mr. Y Day" in all Syndicate-held territories.

Edit: Please disregard the rumors that this is just another excuse for us to get really drunk. We have a public image to maintaidfjfsdl *passes out*
                        oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                          Jonny, my hero
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• So, you got what you all wanted? Except Smiley, of course.

BTW, I have 0 orders

Comment

• Apparently they just want to stop playing and declare me the winner for my heroics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonny
                                Apparently they just want to stop playing and declare me the winner for my heroics.
                                Precisely.
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X