FG: Galactic Overlord 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad Antlerkov

Drop them, they're both extremely lacking in both Yarrr and woo.
    QFUDWOT
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Ok, I have to sleep, but, then...
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Good on ya's

Nuc, to be expected from you did you get a note about that did you

apologises, end of financial year here so have been doing massive hours, at work, not at school like some of you hot shots

Orders sent
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Sent.

Comment

• Ok, updating now. I was a bit distracted watching the news. Some terrorists have blown up my train stations.
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Yes, a horrible situation indeed
              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Chapter 3

The allied forces of Clone Point and Polly Siffan capture the undefended home-bunker of General Ordin. Since Clone Point sent more forces than his ally, it was agreed that he would get more bases.

Spiffor gains 2 bases.
                Snoopy369 gains 1 base.
                Kassiopiea loses 3 homebases.

But where has General Ordin's fleet gone?

Comment

• Chapter 3a

General Ordin had no idea his home was in danger, as he lead his fleet in a full attack of the home systems of Professor Morissa.

The Professor had correctly calculated the chances of such an attack, and her fleet stood ready to intercept the attackers....

Code:

GO9Battle

General Ordin Professor Morissa
                  Kassi Sparrowhawk
                  Back Off & Bunch Up Default
                  30 15 12 24
                    6 HITS
                  30 15 15 8
                  22 HITS
                  15 15 12 24
                  9 HITS
                  Kassi loses 1 Fighterbattleship
                  Sparrowhawk loses 3 Torpedobattleships and 1 damaged (1)

Comment

• Code:

GO9Battle

General Ordin Professor Morissa
                    Kassi Sparrowhawk
                    Back Off & Bunch Up Default
                    0 M 15 8
                    8 HITS  
                    48 12 0 8
                    48 HITS
                    0 0 0 0
                    Kassi takes damage to a Fighterbattleship (8)
                    Sparrowhawk loses the damaged Torpedobattleship, 4 Laserbattleships, and the last Laserbattleship damaged (4)

In the next round, Sparrowhawk, with 1 Laserbattleship left, is easily defeated (no picture)

Kassi gains 3 captured bases.
                    Sparrowhawk is eliminated.

Comment

• Chapter 3b

The small force of 2 laser-armed vessels that Polly Siffan had left to defend the Siffan Institute were easily overwhelmed by the attacking fleet of Dr Point...

Code:

GO9Battle

Dr Point Polly Siffan
                      Atragon Snoopy369
                      Back Off Default
                      6 6 M 0
                      6 HITS
                      9 9 4 8
                      1 HIT
                      6 6 4 2
                      4 HIT
                      Snoopy loses 2 Lasercruisers and his home bases.
                      Atragon gains 3 captured bases.

Comment

• Chapter 3c

Schmoonich bounces his fleet off Lord Vetko's shield. One Torpedobattleship is lost.

Comment

• Chapter 3 - STANDINGS

Orders due for update on Saturday morning at the latest. From Saturday onwards I need a replacement GM, as I will be leaving for Australia on Saturday night. Its best to decide this now, so I can forward the tables to my successor on Saturday after the update.

-Jam
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski

Orders due for update on Saturday morning at the latest. From Saturday onwards I need a replacement GM, as I will be leaving for Australia on Saturday night. Its best to decide this now, so I can forward the tables to my successor on Saturday after the update.

-Jam
                            Yaguar?
                            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Sparrowhawk? That would be why I went after him
                              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy

Yaguar?
                                No way. GMing from Internet Cafes isn't gonna happen.
                                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X