Clear All

• How long you'll be there?
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Two weeks of w00tlyness.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• hehehe

play hard lads

then party harder
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
          Two weeks of w00tlyness.
          2 weeks vacation on the other side of the planet? It seems to short. (or is it 'only' 2 weeks at your place and then he moves on to other horizons? )
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• He then has to go back and work after that. Or something.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I have to go back and move house

NOW HOW ABOUT SOME ORDERS!
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Sent.

And Australia is in the frickin' Commonwealth. Just get a job there.
                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Sending orders bYnw.
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Orders sent.
                    oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

• I have TWO sets of orders. I WILL update tomorrow morning before I go to get my flight. I WILL NOT be able to wait.

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Update anyway!
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• I suppose I had best get my orders in then.

Comment

• Sent
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor
                              Sent

Comment

• Sent.
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X