No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True and true. Either way, there's no way that order indicates that either Spaced or Spiffor should be involved in ANY way in this battle.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I vote that the lot of you be disqualified, and I be declared winner.
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Ahem, I was not involved at all. I get 2nd.

Comment

• Agreed.
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• ah, #$^@@&$ did a data entry error with Jonny's builds, giving him 8 more laser titans than he ought to have.

I think it's time for this game to coredump.
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Ran the numbers through, end result is the same, Jonny's wasted, Spaced and Spiffor have no fleets, and Joncha emerges with 80% of the galaxy's fleet, and will still have more than double the power of his rivals after the next build.
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Smiley - please go back and read the objections we raised on page 17. Spaced and Spiffor's orders are clearly not consistent with a proper allied defense - and so shouldn't be allowed (or forced) to attack Jonny, either.

This shoudl be Jonny vs Joncha, nothing else.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                  Smiley - please go back and read the objections we raised on page 17. Spaced and Spiffor's orders are clearly not consistent with a proper allied defense - and so shouldn't be allowed (or forced) to attack Jonny, either.

This shoudl be Jonny vs Joncha, nothing else.
                  At this point I think it's time to quit and reload.

Orders are due Monday at 8PM, ideally sooner. That is unless Snoopy and Spaced/Spirffor are willing to concede to Joncha, as Jonny loses in every scenario.

Comment

• I think that's unfair to Joncha ... as much as i'm allied against him, he has now lost his element of surprise. To me, it's clear that you simply need to ignore Spiffor/Spaced's obviously mis-written orders, and simply battle out between Jonny and Joncha...

Comment

• I think that snoopy's point is clear: Spiffor and Spaced should have sat at home, while Jonny and I fought it out alone.

edit: taht were a crosspost, but I stand by it

Comment

• What's REALLY clear is that Allied Defense has some issues

Comment

• OK the Joncha-Jonny slugfest has been processed, here's the end result, Joncha's bigger fleet kicked some capitalist dog.

Orders are due Monday at 8PM, ideally sooner.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Smiley... teh fairest GM on the block

Comment

• Methinks Spaced needs more sleep. Not only did he have himself ADing with two players, but he has Spiffor ADing with his own fleet.
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• 2 Observations:

Jonchae shall win.

We need a new thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X