Galactic Overlord 10 Signup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jamski
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Granted, I'll probably be eliminated by that point, hence giving me the opportunity to take over.
      oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Oh what the hell... ok ok, I'll do it
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I think I'll kylle Smiley on round one so that we can get his awesome graphics.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Smiley might have a big target on his back this game, not because we want him out of the game, but because we want him to replace Jamski as GM

/me
            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
              Smiley might have a big target on his back this game, not because we want him out of the game, but because we want him to replace Jamski as GM
              * Sparrowhawk
              Won't be the first time it's happened.

Originally posted by Jaguar
              I think I'll kylle Smiley on round one so that we can get his awesome graphics.
              How biased do you want the graphics to be?
              Visit First Cultural Industries
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
                How biased do you want the graphics to be?
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Ok, I'm a lazy arse, so someone give me a list of all players/characters, and I'll get the game underway.
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

cool

doing you a list now
                    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

The List.....

00A Schmoonich Smiley
                      01 Dr Point - Atragon
                      01A Clone Point - Spiffor
                      02 Polly Siffan - Snoopy
                      03A Lizzy Kay - Jamski
                      05 Zol Ventis - Skanky
                      07 Capt. Imperium - Hercules
                      08 General Ordin - Kass
                      09 Mr. Y - Jonny
                      10 Mr. Danz - Paddy
                      12 Ivan von Kristof - Vlad
                      13 Kit Chuss - Joncha
                      14 Lord Vetko - Lord Nuclear
                      15 Ken Banobi - Jaguar
                      16 Colony I - Spaced Cowboy
                      17 Senator Danq - Ljube
                      20A Professor Morissa - Sparrowhawk

Still open
                      11 Min Grah - (Gemodder)
                      18 Agath Agathari - (Tass)
                      06A Barchild
                      19 Ciann Pollus
                      21A Tashi
                      04 Basileus Naviwinat

I do think I have this correct

edit: thanks Civman, and Smiley
                      Last edited by Paddy; July 1, 2005, 07:42.
                      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Sorry, but GeoModder, aka Min Grah, is going on holidays soon, so is not available for beating up would be Overlords.
                        He who knows others is wise.
                        He who knows himself is enlightened.
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I wish to tell Smiley not to feel sad for the new characters. I'd personally have taken Barchild, if Clone Point hadn't known such success last game

I'll surely take Barchild on next game, no matter how Clone Point fares in this one

Comment

I won't be playing this one, so Basileus Naviniwat is open.

Comment

You found out that's a little harder to survive than to make odds, didn't you?
                              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                                I wish to tell Smiley not to feel sad for the new characters. I'd personally have taken Barchild, if Clone Point hadn't known such success last game

I'll surely take Barchild on next game, no matter how Clone Point fares in this one
                                Obviously, the new characters would have been taken if we weren't so attached to our old characters.

If Ken Banobi ever wins, I'll retire him and take a new character.

Comment

Working...
                                X