Galactic Overlord 10 Signup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update without one
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
      Update without one
      Yeah...uh...see you in Paris!
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

------------------------------------------------

Comms link open

~~~~~|||||~~~~~ Danz Corp reporting in ~~~~~

Comms link closed

------------------------------------------------
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
          Question: Who will GM?
          Statement: Since we are not even proposing or discussing rule changes, we shall use the Golden Rules as last game.
          Agreed. Allied Defense is the only rule in Gold that is at all contraversial, but as the last rounds proved, it can be broken up and defeated pretty easily with properly timed attacks and spy usage.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Statement: I shall be moving house at some point and cannot take on GM duties.
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Lamentation: Oh dear.
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Conclusion: Kassiopeia is volunteering to fill in as GM
                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Chapter 1

In a burst of galactic superradiation, all the overlord candidates unexpectedly died, and the game ended in a big honking draw.

THE END

So, who's up for GO 11? Do I take it that all the people who played in GO 10 are in? Oh, and who's going to GM?
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I'm about due to start a new job any minute now, so for the next few weeks at least my time is likely to disappear suddenly. I can play, but GMing is not going to happen.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Not me, for sure. I really want to do a bit better than my abysmal finish last time ...
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

If everyone is prepared to wait a month, I could try...
                        He who knows others is wise.
                        He who knows himself is enlightened.
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Did I break this thread now?
                          He who knows others is wise.
                          He who knows himself is enlightened.
                          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

A whole 2 hours without someone posting? ZOMFG!
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Well... I can start GMing, and then I may have to call on someone to take over halfway through. Someone who's been eliminated, perhaps?

-Jam
                              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

This sounds like the best offer we have had yet. I say

Comment

Working...
                                X