Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd actually like to keep this one. We've got quite a way into the rac - yes, much further to go, but I'd like to see how I do at it. With a quick GM, we could see a turn a day, and it wouldn't take too long to finish.

This and I'm sway.
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• I probably am toast in this race, but am curious to see how it play out.

with that being said, I wouldn't mind either way, be it a new track or finish off the current.

Comment

• I, obviously, would prefer to see this one to the end.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• I positively all for whatever. ???
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• I don't know sand trap alley config for this lap, and with drivers currently in it.........
            I'm still not comfortable with the banking track (and not a fan of it)

If someone else would like to GM we probably should continue this one.

I'm just don't feel good GMing this track, which is why I was leaning towards another.

But If almost all want to continue and NO ONE else wants to GM, I could probably be talked into it.

Anything would be better than watching interest continue to die off.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Will you do it Rah?

We can kylle this one and declare Kassi the winner.

Can you help a brother out here and get us a new track?

Would you be willing to GM?

Can you GM for us?

Did I talk you into it yet?

I can probably do the next one (after this one), if it helps.
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• If your sentiment is shared, I'll start working on a new track. Balancing for turbo and sway require more thought than my last track.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by rah
                    Anything would be better than watching interest continue to die off.
                    QFT

Continue this one, start a new one, either is better then the slow death of Nascar and although I am not volunteering to GM if anyone is I am more then willing to accept their terms (continue this race or start a new one).

If we do discontinue this race and vovan returns, perhaps we could convince the moderator of this forum to allow both races to run consecutively?

(or if all agree, declare Kassi the winner, though I am not so convinced that was decided this early in the race....Snoopy predicted it, but we saw what happened to his predictions last race ).

/me
                    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
                      (or if all agree, declare Kassi the winner, though I am not so convinced that was decided this early in the race....Snoopy predicted it, but we saw what happened to his predictions last race ).

* Sparrowhawk
                      Yes so true.

I'll start on a track. But it will probably not be done till this weekend. I do work for a living
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
                        Not yet. He hasn't won yet. Or anywhere near.

I'd favour keeping this one. We're a way into it, we've looked at future orders and it's something new to try out. We don't know how the banked corners will work yet, I think it's worth giving it a go to see.

I actually like the track. It's a bit different yet close to real NASCAR. And it'll take a while (more activity drop off) to get another one up and running.

If you want to do another track we can, the most important thing is to do something. But I'd quite like to see this one through to the end.
                        Smile
                        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Biggest problem that I see, is it's simply too hard to come back from behind in this game. Real NASCAR, everyone has the same max top speed essentially, and it's driver skill in slowing down the least to make it around the turns, plus in blocking out or passing other drivers... but the first of those skills is minimally meaningful here, and the second useless.

Perhaps making everyone turbo would help? And keeping in banking, which to me is a nice factor.

Or remove turbo/etc., and increase the WCs - those are one of the few really strategic options in FG Nascar ... when to use the second acceleration.
                          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I have been leaning that way. (no car differences just more WCs) But choosing your car settings for each track is part of NASCAR. And it added some variety. Still undecided.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Can we work the differences to be ... less? Extant, but less?

Honestly though, to me the differences are less important than having a competitive game that at any point, anyone could win (well, at least perhaps at half way there, several players could win? Sparrow's screwed no matter what )
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• A competive race for at least the first 4/5 ths has always been the goal.

That's really how sand trap alley was originated. To slow down the leaders. Later used to equalize sway and turbo cars. Because if all the cars are equal and you get a 5 square lead in the first couple of turns, no one will ever catch you. (I proved that in a few early races) I think car variations, pit stops, sand bag alley and tight turns allows others to catch up.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X