Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would he have said if he was on vacation? And it's been a week and a half, including a weekend. Though I'm happy either way
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• I'm fairly sure Vovan would have mentioned that he'd be gone for two weeks.
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• I would think so also, but I took a five day vacation during the last race, and intended to post that I would be away and leave a queue, but during the last minute preperation rush, I overlooked it and didn't remember until I was in the car heading out.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Hmm. Or we could just post orders here
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Ok, if we don't hear anything today. That's it. Anybody else want to GM. If no one else does, I guess I'll do it.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• indicates he was away for a week in Berlin 6/29 -> 7/6 or so ... but it's been a lot longer than that ?

Comment

• Good detective work. I didn't see that.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Hmm, he probably thought he could update on public computers. I guess Berlin has been too interesting to bother with us
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Or the internet cafés are too expensive to bother with us...

Comment

• Either way, it's been almost a week longer than that, and he's still not back. In the interests of keeping the game moving, I'd argue that we should appoint rah as GM and carry on.
                      Smile

Comment

• Does anybody else volunteer?
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Nope ...

You can still play, though, right?

Comment

• :bump:

Comment

• Forward orders to rah?
                              Smile

Comment

• I'm deciding if I want to just make a new track. The banked curves on this one looks to be too much of an advantage for turbo cars. Comments?
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X