No announcement yet.

Guild Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Mo/W (Antti Thesis is his name) just went through Searing (at a comfortable level 7, going 30% on 8). Didn't bring TOO much crafting materials along, but have been managing nicely, and I think I did pretty much all quests pre-Searing (including the one that gives you a skill point). Have been playing every possible hour when I'm not working or having a bodily function...
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Ranger Armor?
      YOu look here:
      Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

• thanks, guys!
        Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369

The healing/DF are mostly there because extra earth is a waste, and my weapon/second were healing/DF specced. (Now i could go divine favor and ignore healing if I wanted.)

I already made this char, anyway, so that's why i have to stick with Mo/E and not E/Mo.
          That logic wont cut it with good groups. Make a PvP only character.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barinthus
            Also are there elite skills to be had in pre searing?
            All the elite skills are Crystal Desert and beyond, ie 18+.

Comment

• Alrite As for Gwen -
              Spoiler:
              I gave her tons of iris flowers, a flute, and a cape. Did her broken flute. She still wants to follow me around which is fine except if I get stuck in a corner and she blocks my only way out :P Anyway is there anything else left for her? She talked about apples so I thought maybe if I was to take her to that Mary woman whose applebasket I retrieved, something'd happen but nothing did.
              Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Wow. I got totally hooked to that random team PvP thing in Ascalon Arena. Is there anything you gain besides balthazar points? Not that I mind them, playing in itself is quite fun, but it does take a long while to get together a working team that will get you those 10+ runs of consecutive wins. And I already got complimented a few times on my healing
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• There used to be xp for pvp but no more

Ascalon arena is fun its nice getting points for easy kills
                  Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• You can get fame and rank, but you need to fight in tombs. And it's much harder.

Comment

• I've only played for two full days and already it's getting insane like that. Most of the merit goes to Oranjus, though, he was the bulk of the winner party. I and he were the only ones to last with it to the end - we even managed to win when someone logged out before the restart and left us by ourselves and a third guy. Alas, a similar incident, in battle 40, was what caused our demise. Only so much a party without 25% of its strength can do.

Good thing though, I was already considering getting a bucket to pee in since the toilet is so far away...

Comment

• How can I activate those WeaponSets F1-Fx ?
                        I think I accidently deactivated them :/
                        Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

• the button is in your inventory between your paper doll thing and your inventory space
                          Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia

I've only played for two full days and already it's getting insane like that. Most of the merit goes to Oranjus, though, he was the bulk of the winner party. I and he were the only ones to last with it to the end - we even managed to win when someone logged out before the restart and left us by ourselves and a third guy. Alas, a similar incident, in battle 40, was what caused our demise. Only so much a party without 25% of its strength can do.

Good thing though, I was already considering getting a bucket to pee in since the toilet is so far away...
                            The early arenas are screwed now because of so many people being run to Droknars and getting the best armour straight away. If you won 39 probably one or more of your team mates had.

Comment

• Bah. Already progressed beyond the level barrier for AA though...

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike

That logic wont cut it with good groups. Make a PvP only character.
                                Haven't found one of those yet

Probably will. And there's nothing wrong with an Mo/E. Altho i'm getting some Mes skills as Mo/Me just to see if there's anything worth doing there May make a R/Me or Me/R eventually ...
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X