Guild Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ellestar
    Jamski, Geomancers are losing to Air Spike team and to a ranger team most of the time (that is if both parties play right). So, it loses to two most popular builds and it's hard to coordinate attacks, especially to PUGs. I doubt that anyone will use it on a constant basis. Ranger spirit spam team is THE FotM at that moment. Very easy to play so every noob can use it and it's strong.
    Actually the only way Ranger spam is winning is because the opponents get bored and quit
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Translation: Jam can't beat that either.

Comment

• Ha! Just beat ranger spam with an experimental fire-ele team AoE spells on PCs blew up the spirits too. I think they weren't a great tem though.
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski

Actually the only way Ranger spam is winning is because the opponents get bored and quit
          Actually, good ones can kill most teams without any problems. 99% of the rangers builds are horrible so most of spirit spam teams aren't good. After all, most rangers don't think that expertise is the best ranger attribute and the best primary attribute in the game... Also, Ranger/Warrior mix is stronger than pure Ranger in most cases.

Someone staying in AoE in PvP is just pathetic. Also, good teams spread at least some spirits and hide them behind obstacles so it's hard to kill all of them or even all spirits of the same type, especially if there is a Fertile Season spirit(s) that give bonus HP and armor to all players and all spirits. But stacking spirits in one place also works against a team without AoEs if there are a lot of spirits - that way it becomes impossible to select some of the spirits by clicking on a spirit name on a screen and finding spirits by pressing a 'tab' key takes too much time.
          Knowledge is Power

Comment

• Ellestar, they rushed the altar at start and placed spirits up there... it was a "target rich environment" shall we say

-Jam

Comment

• I ahve been stuck at Beacon's Perch for along while...

if anyone could help a poly member out I would appreciate it

my name is Tarna Lithith (if you need it again)

every group I get in in that location commits suicide or disbands before getting to the next town...

(commits suicide I mean goes somewhere that is much too tough for them (areas where I die in one hit))

Jon Miller
              (US server)
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• I would, but i'm out until July 5

But if you're still stuck there then ...
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Can make that with henchies if you've levelled a bit - just watch the ettins as they can get mean.

Comment

• I like moving on with the game..

and don't like teaming with groups that suck..

so I don't know.. maybe I won't play as much for a while

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Jon, it sounds like you're teaming with people who are going through Lornar's Pass (level 24 monsters). You need the other exit to Beacons, to Deldrimor Bowl (level 14 monsters).

Comment

• if you are. Take the quest To Kryta, and it will take you, well, to Kryta.

Comment

• Added new quests "Caravan In Trouble" in Eastern Frontier, "Family Reunion" in Sardelac Sanitarium, "Khobay The Betrayer" and "Slaves of Menzies" in Fissure of Woe.

I just went to the Sanatorium but I see no new Quest
                          Do you?
                          Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

• Did you get Gwen's tapestry in presearing?

The new PvP rewards are great

Comment

• rewards?
                              Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• PvP rewards are great if you're in a high-ranked guild and do a lot of GvG. Other than that, it's significantly slower than PvE in most cases. Well, everyone who wants a serious PvP in a team-based game should be in a PvP guild anyway.
                                Knowledge is Power

Comment

Working...
                                X