FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PH33R T3H L3N1N!!!1
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• OMFFG THIS IS SO AWESOME
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Smiley

We always doubt you when you aren't updating, but when you are, you are mightier than JEBUS
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• what bias?
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• YOWZA
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• round 2
              Attached Files
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• OMFG! I commented on round 2 before I'd even seen it!

Comment

• Better save those Yowzas as there's more Yowza on the way.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Capitalist bias
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• joncha has landed 654 hits.
                      Jonny has landed 582 hits.
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

• 654 to 582, joncha's lead in hits is marginal but it's there.

Comment

• And now a surprise- damage in the two digit range.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• 697 to 582!

Comment

• zomfg! the capitalists strike back!
                              Attached Files

Comment

• OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!

Comment

Working...
                                X