Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats to bad about the diplomacy. It must be because the game is too fasted paced for anything beyond the peace and war stance. The best RTS games where diplomacy works best are from Pardox -EU2 HOI,
    Have to say RTS games are fun and anyone whos played Age of Empires knows its a all about war and out lasting the AI. Must be what EE2 is about which is ok because I need a fast paced game at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Protra3211
      Thats to bad about the diplomacy. It must be because the game is too fasted paced for anything beyond the peace and war stance. The best RTS games where diplomacy works best are from Pardox -EU2 HOI,
      Have to say RTS games are fun and anyone whos played Age of Empires knows its a all about war and out lasting the AI. Must be what EE2 is about which is ok because I need a fast paced game at times.
      again, I have not gotten a lot of time under my belt but will say this:

The ai seems to probe and multiple points of attack

This is a plus from some games that dont have much interaction simply wait until you attack

Gramps
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Protra3211
        EU2 and HOI aren't RTS in the same sense that EE is RTS. They're separate genres.

Comment

please use

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
          X