No announcement yet.

Athlon 64 crashes SMAC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. It was when I had loaded up the game that everything went bad. But you know what? All this talk has made me want to try once more. After all, it worked once, didn't work the second time, perhaps it works the third time?
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Go figure... I just tried reinstalling SMAX, and guess what? This time it worked! I get this error message I don't get on the other computer, but at least the game works...
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Great
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Computers are not to be trusted.

Comment

I'm sure they would say the same about you.

Comment

I'm afraid my computers never has shown any sign of sentinence.

Comment

Working...
              X