X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds exciting. (I think...)

Comment

I'm all for it
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Orders sent.
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Will there be more OMFG LAZORGEDDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one LOLOLOLZ in v2.0?
          oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Jamski is my personal hero. Whenever I come to a decision in life, I think WWJD? What Would Jamski Do? So that is why I'm eating a donut right now, and I don't even like donuts.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

6/10.
              Waiting for Snoopy, Jonny, Lord Nuclear, Moron.

Posting without sending orders:
              Visit First Cultural Industries
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Skip them.
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

And stick their heads on pikes!
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Will there be more OMFG LAZORGEDDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one LOLOLOLZ in v2.0?

Oh yes

Jamski is my personal hero. Whenever I come to a decision in life, I think WWJD? What Would Jamski Do? So that is why I'm eating a donut right now, and I don't even like donuts.

This was not only correct, as I, although disliking donuts, would eat one, but it was also a very good shot at getting into my sig

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Well, let's wait and see then.
                      He who knows others is wise.
                      He who knows himself is enlightened.
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

meh

thats all I gotta say about everything.

Comment

Sent.

Comment

New rules. My sig. Plenty of time to get your heads round the tactics possible.
                            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

from Go 2.0

I still do not understand how damage against someone who maneuvers is calculated. Can somebody splain that with an example.

Questions about the 2.0 ruleset:
                              1. Prebuild? How many BP to start?
                              2. You have a method to increase the hp of the fleet (frigates), how about some thing to increase the firepower without increasing hp?
                              3. Spy prevents disengage
                              4. Trading ships and resources
                              5. Attrition at 10%
                              6. Factory module build limits
                              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Smiley, there is no reason to send orders before the time limit - that's why i argue for a sooner timelimit. We have until then, whenever it is, to negotiate.

I will send in orders in the next couple of hours.
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X