FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you go FTT-LLF jamski?
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Spoiler:
      So if I'm reading that correctly, Jamski will match LN's OOB perfectly for 12 segments and STILL lose?! Bummer.
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
        Did you go FTT-LLF jamski?
        Not saying.
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Jamski is teh crazy! Teh crazy!
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Lazorboy seemed to be fighting for the Emperor today, whose gunners cut Vetko's planes to pieces.
            Attached Files
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• *Caveat:
              Spoiler:

Yes, kassi. Although Jamski can do better if he had FTT-LMF, which I didn't think about (and LN has what i think he has as OOB) - then LN wins with 16 bps of ships remaining.)

Comment

• Reeling from the attack, Vetko's carriers pulled back as the fleet maneuvered torpedoes into position.
                Attached Files
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar
                  Jamski is teh crazy! Teh crazy!
                  Crazy but happy
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• So was it FTT-LLF? or FTT-LLD

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski

Crazy but happy
                      teh crazy I say!
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

• Have to say Jamski, you did a great job with the OOB, having the 2nd best possible OOB ... of course LN was a tad predictable but still, impressive.

Comment

• Real emperor's fight to the death!
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Shiny happy people holding haaaaands, shiny happy people holding haaands!
                            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• That's a lot of dead dreadnaughts.

Comment

• It's Fighterogeddon for the Vetko's torpedo crews as another wave stars to damage even the lasers.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X