Need Anacreon help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Anacreon help

Well this is where I heard about it, so I figure someone here will know the answer. Captured planets seem nearly useless. They can barely produce anything beyond their own supply needs, even after their efficiency goes up. Sometimes a pre-warp/warp level planet will be able to produce a meager one fighter a turn. I think the problem is that they have very low population, which grows at a very slow rate. How can I make captured planets useful?
    I changed my signature

is it possible to carry pop to them?
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Nope.
      I changed my signature

Comment

I'm a bit of an Anacreon n00b, sorry
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Try making them agricultural worlds for a while.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Basically you just have to wait until they get around warp level to be useful. On average, it takes something like 5 turns to go up a tech level. So if you capture something pre warp or below, you mostly just ignore it until it becomes useful.

Comment

Ahh I see, ignore the empire!
              I changed my signature

Comment

Yep, it's perfect for those of us that are forgetful.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                X