X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaguar
    I see that Smiley is online.

UPDATE
    Jag, run one of these games, and then you'll see how much effort goes into gm'ing.

Smiley, take as long a you friggin want!
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

I do indeed appreciate the work Smiley does to run this game. That is why I am always so eager for updates.

Poor joncha . MORON had a good feint, calling for a big alliance to make everyone think he wasn't at home, and then not participating in it.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I do indeed appreciate the work Smiley does to run this game. That is why I am always so eager for updates.

Poor joncha . MORON had a good feint, calling for a big alliance to make everyone think he wasn't at home, and then not participating in it.

That would be the reason that I knew not to attack Moron.

Comment

For the record, Lord Vetko and I had no alliances or pacts. I of course had some discussions of tactics with him, but when he was foolish enough to reveal his intentions, and when MORON was so kind as to point out his lack of shields...

I mean it was ten bases, dude

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

We have 1 battle, 1 one-sided beatdown, and 1 shield impact left to announce.

Update after food.
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Shield impacts

I have seven now in two rounds
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                For the record, Lord Vetko and I had no alliances or pacts. I of course had some discussions of tactics with him, but when he was foolish enough to reveal his intentions, and when MORON was so kind as to point out his lack of shields...

-Jam

What are you talking about? I asked for an alliance, and you said okay.

Comment

I demand images of doctored PMs!

Comment

on how long this must take

I think it's worth a decent shot. He only sent a few ships, and 7 bps or whatever in exchange for a chance at taking a bunch of bases? Probably worth it.
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
                      The pair of ships were met by Agathari's entire fleet. Crunch. Munch. *Burp*.
                      Very imaginative.

't Is gettin' and ol' song tho.
                      He who knows others is wise.
                      He who knows himself is enlightened.
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski

-Jam
                        /me reminds Min Grah not to tell too much in future talkings with teh Spamski
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

O, teh SuspenseTM
                          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Update after food.
                            Well, I know which one of those I'm not involved in But which of the other two ...

Comment

Got interrupted by some stuff, but processing will begin soon.

For now, here's a snapshot from the shield facility on JEBUS.
                              Attached Files
                              Visit First Cultural Industries
                              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Pretty sure they only need one of those buttons ...

Comment

Working...
                                X