No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope not, because if Spaced makes fun of Jamski for going to sleep at 4 am, I hate to see what he will say to me for giving up at midnight

/me
    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
      I hope not, because if Spaced makes fun of Jamski for going to sleep at 4 am, I hate to see what he will say to me for giving up at midnight

* Sparrowhawk

Or me giving up at 10:00.

Comment

Ah the side effects of having a GM in the Pacific time zone... who also has a life outside of Apolyton.

Chapter 4.1
        Ally Swap

Here is something to think about
        The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Sudden Change in Alliance Shifts Focus of War

Module 1, HQ1- An leak from Headquarters suggests a change in foreign policy of the Siffan government. Military exercises with Lord Vetko have also been suspended.

"In this new day and age, our nation must take advantage of opportunities to maintain the steady and efficient growth of our power," was among the statements made by Polly Siffan on the tapes.

The departure of Vetko troops from the military platforms also coincides with the arrival of forces linked with the enigmatic Mr. Y. The entire military has been mobilized to join these allied forces to fiorm a large invasion fleet headed for a yet undisclosed target.
        Visit First Cultural Industries
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
          Ah the side effects of having a GM in the Pacific time zone... who also has a life outside of Apolyton.

Chapter 4.2
          Liberation

This home protected by Smith & Wesson

Lack of allied support didn't mean that Lord Vetko wasn't going to continue his journey on the warpath.

This time, he set his sights on the very hero of the galaxy, Captain Imperium. The engines were powered up on the vast fleet, now weighing in at 119 gigatons. With six torpedo dreadnaughts in the lead, the horde departed.

- - - - - - - - - - -

A while after, the people of the Vetko Empire were greeted by a sight that had not been seen for many years- the golden standard of the Emperor Basileus Naviwinat. In a spectacular show of force, Naviwinat had brought the entire Imperial fleet to restore order to one of the largest chunks of the galaxy. All four Vetko headquarters as well as six colonies were brought back into the Imperial fold in a single bloodless swoop.
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

And then what happened?
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

indeed... the suspence
              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

hehe
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I think the six superdreadnaughts in front of Vetko's battle formation might be a hint. *SPLASH* perhaps?
                  He who knows others is wise.
                  He who knows himself is enlightened.
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley

Chapter 4.3
                    Holier Shield

Life's too short to learn only from mistakes

Not every alliance had been dissolved following the first Great Wars though. The Colonial Empire of Mr. Danz, Colony I, and Senator Danq continued their attempt to take back the Holy Worlds.

Ken Banobi was ready to meet them again. With divine power on his side, a battery lasted eight days and kept the planets shielded as the three-pronged attack descended. Fifty-seven dreadnaughts of all types arrived, with Mr. Danz's fighter dreadnaughts in the vanguard.

The crews of five met their maker, while a sixth limped away with heavy damage. JEBUS was saved.

Comment

JEBUS 2, Alliance 0
                      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
                        JEBUS 2, Alliance 0
                        rucka rucka rucka

bloody amazing shields indeed
                        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

Jebus really has protection from the heavens.

Comment

Ha! Take that, Lord Vetko! How dare you rebel against the rightful Emperor of the Galaxy?

I just do whatever MORON tells me to do

However Imperial forces have expressed concern about the current location of Vetko's fleet.

-Jam
                            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Loyal Senator Danq expresses pleasure at Your Majesty's efforts in restoring the unity of the galaxy under your rightful rule.

Long live Basileus Naviwinat!
                              Long live united Galactic Empire!
                              Death to all rebels!

Comment

We'll see how long I hang onto this scrap of empire for

-Jam
                                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                                X