X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FG: Nuclear War XXIII: L33T G4/\/gst4z 3d1t10/\/

Nuclear War XXIII: "L33T G4/\/gst4z 3d1t10/\/"

The Rules

Each player starts with 3 cities, and may perform 1 order each turn. Orders should be sent to the GM through:

PM

(When orders have been sent, please post a "sent" msg in the thread, to make sure the GM has received the order).

If you don’t send any orders for a turn, you won't be auto-set to do something (The GM won't deflect for you, the GM won't do anything for you... ), and since the GM posts a msg from time to time in the forum about who still needs to send orders, people can see who’s open for nuking, so be sure to send them. You can send the GM a default order, if you wish, but I recommend that you send a queue.

If you don’t send your orders, there will be consequences, unless you can come up with a good reason BEFORE you’re missing your orders (i.e. if you’re going on vacation tell us BEFORE you leave, not when you get home)

Code:
    # of turns missed: Consequences:
    1: nothing
    2: You’ll lose one city this round
    3: You’ll lose two cities this round
    4: ---------you get Wasted--------
    Each turn takes about 24 hours; weekends, holidays, etc. may result in longer turns. (Turns tentatively ending at 5 PM CST (2300 GMT) each day, but this isn't set in stone.) If the GM has received all orders before time runs out, the turn has ended and he'll post the results early.

You will be able to change your orders up until one hour before the end of the turn.

Spy missions don't count as orders: e.g. you can sabotage an enemy and nuke him in the same turn. Each player starts with zero spies. You can send out multiple spies per turn if you have them.

Winning the Game

There is only one winner in nuclear war. Although sometimes MAD occurs which results in no winners. There are no allied victories allowed. Alliances are allowed, but remember that they will need be disolved at some point.

Orders:

Launch Nukes:
    The player can launch two nukes. The nukes can be launched at different players or they can be launched to the same player, depending on preference.

Stockpile nukes: *
    When stockpiling nukes you can launch 2-4 nukes instead of 2 at a time. You can't stockpile stockpiled nukes, the max # of nukes is 4. You don't have to use the stockpiled nukes the following turn. If you've got stockpiled nukes and want to attack someone, but also keep the stockpiled nukes, you may.

Deflect: *
    When deflecting nukes to a certain player, every second nuke to arrive that turn will be deflected to another player (Which has to be included in the orders). The nukes which get deflected is: 1, 3, 5… while 2, 4, 6… will hit

Use Bunker: *
    Each player starts with one bunker. When used, ALL nukes fired at you are destroyed (Not deflected), and all spies sent against you are killed. After one use, the bunker is unavailable, unless rebuilt.

Build a Bunker: *
    Gives you another bunker to use (up to a max of 2).

Train a new spy: *
    Just like it sounds. (No-one starts with any spies) Up to a maximum of 3.

Build City:
    You get one extra city. (No more than 5 cities can be built, this is not IPS).

Sabotage (Spy):
    When using sabotage on another player, the other players orders will be cancelled. This kills the spy used. Sabotage does not work on energy shields; stockpiled nukes launches that are sabotaged lose the stockpile involved.

All orders marked with a * sign shall be referred to as "unknown projects" unless they specifically come into play that turn.

If you post a "sent" msg in the thread, but the GM doesn't recieve any orders, he'll auto-set you to whatever you want your 'default' orders to be - send them with your first orders (Of course he'll send you a msg that he didn't recieve your orders)

The only orders that can be combined are Sabotage with any other order. Stockpile cannot be combined with deflect, for instance.

Th3r3 b3 tr0ubl3 1/\/ t3h 1/\//\/3r c1ty. L33t g4/\/gst4 h4x05z g0tz t0 g3tz th3y w4r 0/\/ 0v3r t3h 1/\/t3r/\/3tz.

/\/ucl34r b0/\/\bz is t3h g4/\/\3
    S0 tri /\/0t t0 b3 l4/\/\3
    Y0u c4/\/ tri f0r 4 truc3
    0r put y0ur h34d 1/\/ 4 /\/00s3.

g4/\/\3 0/\/ f3ll4z, t1/\/\e t0 r0x!!

zomfg!!1!!

The Factions
    Code:
    The World As It Stands, Turn 0

NameCities
    1. AtragonI, Will, Kill
    2. Comrade TassadarTrahnite, Vino, Smetr
    3. Hercules4ms, t3r, dam
    4. JaguarBaby One More Time, Crazy, Everytime
    5. JamskiYork, New York, New New York
    6. JonnyParadox, Firaxis, Blizzard
    7. KassiopeiaCathedral of Kadesh, Supernova Station, Diamond Shoals
    8. KuciwalkerHOI2, KOTOR2, A&A
    9. Ljube-ljcvetkoSalamanca, Mallorca, Cadiz
    10. Lord NuclearMontreal, New York, Jerusalem
    11. MORONICS, Speared Tank, Build recycling tank here
    12. ParamirPlaceholder1, Placeholder2, Placeholder3
    13. Shogun GunnerSamurai, Coracle, Hoplite
    14. Skanky BurnsRedhead, Brunette, Blonde
    15. :) SmileyMZO, Counterglow, Eventis
    16. snoopy369Puppy, Kitten, Pinky
    17. SparrowhawkPeel, Guard, Hammer
    Oh, and people can still sign up until I process the 1st round orders, if they want.

Bring on the orders!

Well, I was going to try to post some cool pics, but my work filter is not allowing it.
    Last edited by Spaced Cowboy; March 1, 2005, 10:17.
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Sent.

/me
    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

OH MAN THIS IS SO L33T!
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Teh 1337357!!!1

Orders in.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Hey I joined and sent orders.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

These are my cities

4ms, t3r, dam,
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

senteded!

Comment

Added Herc, still missing quite a few orderz
                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

I'm going to give until Wed. 8AM CST for the 1st set of orderz.

Please send a default in case you miss a turn.

After the first turn we'll be on a 24 hour turn.

Comment

Orders sent.

Comment

Do you have mine? I tried to send them earlier but Poly kept crapping out on me.
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Sent again just to be on the safe side.
                        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Orders sent.

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                          Sent again just to be on the safe side.
                          On the safe side? LOL
                          You chose the side already and it's not safe, I promise.

You Eventinatti would do best if you bunkered this turn, provided you wish to live of course.

Comment

53|\|7
                            Visit First Cultural Industries
                            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

/\/\1ss1/\/g 0rd3rz fr0/\/\:

Atragon -
                              Comrade Tassadar -
                              Jamski -
                              Jonny -
                              Paramir -
                              Shogun Gunner -
                              snoopy369 -

I only have default orders from Smiley

Comment

Working...
                              X