No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orders sended. But pray tell, what round number is this?

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Orders in.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
        Did they not find it suspicious I wasn't building any shipping?
        Well I did, but I thought you shielded the turn before and wish to spend all your bp for something like all lasers/torpedos to seriously fook over a attacker's planning.

anyway......if no one attacks LN, he'll grow too big for comfort real soon..... I guess we'll see next turn.

Comment

• Something is horribly wrong with my stats.

12BP and what happened to my ships?
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Smiley allowed you to use deficit spending to build the fifth base. And your ships were lost when we hit Jag's shield.

Comment

• One of our ninja pirate robots... in space committed seppuku, so delivery of orders was delayed and a bit confused.

But still in space, of course. Which makes everything a billion times cooler, right?
              oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

• Spaced did not build a fifth base- I screwed up and entered one there when he never ordered one.

Spaced actually has 4 home bases and 23 BPs.

------------------------------------------

Label your orders as round 4
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Originally posted by MORON
                  I call for a anti lord nuclear alliance. His aggression and size are far too dangerous for the universe to ignore.

lets trace though his history:
                  prebuild: build spy
                  turn one: attack sandman
                  turn two: attacks moron with frigate
                  turn three: attacks paramir, use spy on moron

conclusion: HE HAS NO SHIELD

The time to elimate him is NOW

few players gets caught without a "shield in being" this game, but we've found one.

For detailed plans, use PM.

I call for an anti-Moron alliance. His asshattery and size (or the lack thereof) is far too dangerous for the universe to ignore. Let's trace through his history:

Prebuild: Moron is well, a moron
                  Turn One: An idiot
                  Turn Two: A lucky SoB
                  Turn Three: Screwed

Conculsion: HE SUCKS

Few players truly suck so much.

Comment

• Okay, now why do I have 4 less ships than my allies?

The rules are not clear on this, but I think that all allied fleets should lose 10%, not just one suffering 30%
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• You had smaller ships/first in the OoB. Tough cookies. Another reason to build the bigger ships.

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• I'd say Moron wasn't screwed Turn 3- he was really a lucky SoB, as had he been able to attack, he'd have rammed a shield.

Spaced- the OoB started with lasers, and you were the only one with lasers.
                        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369

Admit it Dr., MORON is just a DL of you to give you a real chance at winning now that everyone targets you ...
                          If he wins then sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley
                            I'd say Moron wasn't screwed Turn 3- he was really a lucky SoB, as had he been able to attack, he'd have rammed a shield.

Spaced- the OoB started with lasers, and you were the only one with lasers.
                            Still doesn't sound right, I'm okay with losing 30% of my fleet, but I thought that the idea behind the rule was that all players in the alliance fleet lose 10%. This needs to be looked at.

Comment

• Raise Shields! : This protects your Bases and Ships from all attacks that turn, and also stops any spies. Any opposing fleet that attacks you will take hits equal to 10% of total tonnage (distributed as per combat damage) while you remain snug and secure. The generator is exhausted by this use and must be rebuilt.
                              --------------------------------------------------

& Moron, while relatively new to Galactic Overlord, is definitely not a DL.

Comment

• or am I?

It is been so long since I've been DL danced though..... but this strictly speaking is a DL since I did have another account that I lost years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X